Marks-Min Injectable Trace Mineral with Vitamin B12 For Cattle
- 10 g/L Copper as Disodium Copper EDTA
- 6.7 g/L Manganese as Disodium Manganese EDTA
- 26.7 g/L Zinc as Disodium Zinc EDTA
- 3.3 g/L Selenium as Sodium Selenite
- 1.4 g/L Cyanocobalamin
Marks-Min Injectable Trace Mineral With Vitamin B12 For Cattle is a trace mineral injection for cattle that contains the trace minerals copper, manganese, zinc and selenium, and vitamin B12, which are required for optimal health, production and fertility.
Marks-Min Injectable Optimises trace mineral and vitamin B12 levels at critical times, like calving, mating and drying off, which can positively impact livestock’s health, immune status and reproductive capacity. It provides trace minerals and vitamin B12 in one convenient, rapidly absorbed injection, ensuring essential trace minerals for optimal health are available with energy provided by vitamin B12 to help support the best response to trace mineral supplementation.
Marks-Min Injectable for Cattle contains copper, manganese, zinc, selenium and vitamin B12, which are required for optimal health, production and fertility.
Sub-optimal trace mineral and vitamin B12 status at calving, mating and drying off has been shown to impact production, reproduction and health negatively.
Optimizing trace element status relying solely on oral supplements may fail due to variation in individual intake and reduced absorption because of antagonism of other ration components and minerals to these essential trace elements.
Using an injectable supplement can improve trace mineral and vitamin B12 status at calving, mating and drying off, promoting a healthy immune system, which is important in resisting disease, and positively impacts reproduction.
- Selenium has a role in Preventing cellular oxidation, Disease resistance, Muscle function, Reproduction/fertility, Spermatogenesis, Embryo survival, and Placental retention.
- Zinc has a role in Cell division, Maintaining the integrity of skin and mucous membranes, hair and hooves and wound healing, Lung function, Bone and cartilage development, Disease resistance, Reproduction/fertility, Spermatogenesis, Placental retention, and Udder function.
- Copper has a role in Iron metabolism, Bone development, Maintenance of elastic connective tissue, Blood formation, Disease resistance, Reproduction/fertility, and Placental retention.
- Manganese has a role in Protein metabolism, Disease resistance, Bone, cartilage and connective tissue development, Reproduction/fertility, Ovulation, Spermatogenesis, and Embryo survival.
- Vitamin B12 has a role in Energy metabolism, DNA synthesis, Red blood cell production, Nervous system function, and Reproduction/fertility.
What Are the Benefits of Marks-Min Injectable?
- Marks-Min provides elements that support growth by aiding bone, joint and muscle development and function (Copper (Cu), Manganese (Mn), Zinc (Zn), Selenium (Se)) and energy metabolism (vitamin B12).
- Marks-Min provides elements that support reproduction by aiding the development of male and female reproductive systems, the process of fertilization and the maintenance of pregnancy (Cu, Mn, Zn, Se).
- Immune Defence:
- Marks-Min Injectable provides elements that support immune defence by aiding in the function of the immune system and white blood cells that help resist the establishment of infection.
- Vitamin B12 plays a key role in the production of energy in livestock. Energy is required for all body processes and is the backbone of all production.
Marks-Min Injectable Pack Size: 500mL & 1L
Registrant: Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health Australia Pty. Ltd. (APVMA #: 87283)
Power Up with Marks Min Injectable Trace Mineral with Vitamin B12 for Cattle