Selovin LA For Sheep & Cattle.
Active Ingredient: Selenium (as Barium Selenate) @ 50mg/mL
Selovin LA For Sheep & Cattle is for treating and preventing Selenium deficiency, ill thrift, white muscle disease and all other selenium-responsive diseases in sheep & cattle.
Selovin LA For Sheep & Cattle contains Barium selenate, which slowly releases selenium into the body after injecting it under the skin. As the selenium is slowly released over time, protection against selenium deficiency in cattle is up to 12 months and in sheep for up to 18 months.
Selovin LA works to elevate selenium blood and tissue levels in deficient states. Selenium is a trace element that is vital for normal metabolism; it is an essential antioxidant that prevents and repairs cell damage and is a key component of proteins essential for muscle function, the immune system and the synthesis of thyroid hormones. Selenium is necessary for growth and fertility.
Selenium is an essential element in the diet of animals and has a variety of roles. Severe selenium deﬁciency will damage the heart and skeletal muscles. Common manifestations of selenium deficiency include ill thrift in lambs and calves, lowered milk production, lowered fertility and Nutritional Muscular Dystrophy (White Muscle Disease).
Selovin LA For Sheep & Cattle works to elevate the selenium blood and tissue levels in deficiency states. Selenium can function as an anti-inflammatory agent and as a catalyst in energy and fat metabolism. It is a basic component of glutathione peroxidase essential in removing by-products of fatty acid metabolism.
Why choose Selovin LA For Sheep & Cattle;
- It contains the active ingredient Selenium as Barium Selenate.
- Slowly releases selenium over time and protects against selenium deficiency in cattle for up to 12 months and in sheep for up to 18 months.
- Protects against White Muscle disease.
- Ensures adequate selenium levels to maintain fertility and immunity and prevent production losses associated with selenium deficiency.
- Cost-effective management of selenium deficiency.
- A convenient and safer form of selenium supplement due to the slow release of selenium following administration.
- Selovin LA For Sheep & Cattle has no withholding periods.
- Subcutaneous injection of Selenium.
Pack Sizes: 500mL
Registrant: Elanco Australasia Pty Ltd (APVMA #:59680)