|Host & Pest
|Barley - Prior To Sowing, Chickpea (prior To Sowing), Faba Bean - Prior To Sowing, Field Pea (prior To Sowing), Lentil (prior To Sowing), Lupin - Prior To Sowing, Oats - Prior To Sowing & Wheat - Prior To Sowing
||Bellvine, Bladder Ketmia, Caltrop Or Yellow Vine, Capeweed, Common Thornapple, Cowvine, Doublegee - Crassula Spp., Liverseed Or Urochloa Grass, Marsh Or Smallflower Mallow, Medic, Noogoora Burr, Paterson's Curse, Redroot Amaranth - Suppression, Shepherd's Purse, Sow Or Milk Thistle, Subterranean Clover - Suppression, Volunteer Canola, Volunteer Lucerne - Seedling, Volunteer Sunflower, Wild Radish Or Radish Weed, Wireweed, Knotweed Or Hogweed
|Cotton (prior To Sowing), Maize - Prior To Sowing, Mung Bean - Prior To Sowing, Sorghum - Prior To Sowing, Soybean - Prior To Sowing & Sunflower (prior To Sowing)
||Bellvine, Bladder Ketmia, Caltrop Or Yellow Vine, Capeweed, Common Thornapple, Cowvine, Doublegee - Crassula Spp., Liverseed Or Urochloa Grass, Marsh Or Smallflower Mallow, Medic, Noogoora Burr, Paterson's Curse, Redroot Amaranth - Suppression, Shepherd's Purse, Sow Or Milk Thistle, Subterranean Clover - Suppression, Volunteer Canola, Volunteer Cotton , Volunteer Cotton - Roundup Ready, Volunteer Lucerne - Seedling, Volunteer Sunflower, Wild Radish Or Radish Weed, Wireweed, Knotweed Or Hogweed
- Do not apply by air.
- Do not treat weeds under poor growing or dormant conditions (such as occur in drought, waterlogging, disease, insect damage or following frosts) as reduced control may result.
- Weeds should be actively growing at time of treatment.
- Territory 500 WG Herbicide is a water dispersible granule formulation and is contained within a water soluble bag.
- The water soluble bags dissolve readily in water.
- Do not handle water soluble bags or expose to moisture because this may cause breakages.
- Do Not Touch Bags With Wet Hands Or Place On Wet Surfaces.
- Do not damage foil Sachets that contain the water soluble bags.
- Protect unused Sachets by keeping them in the original container.
- Open Sachets only as needed.
- To ensure even mixing, half-fill the spray tank with clean water.
- Tear open the necessary number of sachets and drop the water soluble bags contained in them into the spray tank without touching the bags.
- Keep the agitation system engaged.
- Mix thoroughly until fully dissolved.
- Add the knockdown herbicide and remaining water.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Add spray additive near the end of the filling process to minimize foaming.
- Always maintain adequate agitation during application and use the tank mix promptly.
- Apply in a minimum of 80L spray solution per hectare.
- Refer to the Directions for Use and General instructions of the knockdown herbicide label.
- As Territory 500 WG Herbicide is a contact herbicide, coverage is important.
Territory 500 WG Herbicide is compatible with:
Roundup Powermax Herbicide, Roundup Ready Herbicide with Plant Shield, Glyphosate 450, Nufarm Weedmaster DST or Nufarm Weedmaster Argo Dual Salt Technology Herbicide Spray-Seed 250 Herbicide or Nufarm Revolver Herbicide, Gramoxone Herbicide or Nufarm Nuquat 250 Non-residual Knockdown Herbicide , 2,4-D Ester Herbicide or Nufarm Estercide Xtra 680 or Nufarm Estercide 800 Herbicide, Nufarm Amicide Advance 700 Selective Herbicide
- Do not enter treated areas until the spray has dried unless wearing cotton overalls buttoned to the neck and wrist (or equivalent clothing) and chemical resistant gloves.
- Clothing must be laundered after each day’s use.
Protection Of Crops, Native And Other Non-Target Plants:
- Do not apply Territory 500 WG Herbicide under weather conditions (e.g. wind) or from spray equipment that may cause spray to drift onto nearby susceptible crops/plants, cropping lands or pastures.
- A 15 metre buffer must be observed between sprayed areas and any downwind adjacent vegetation. Care should be taken to avoid damage to adjoining native grasses or grass crops.
- Territory 500 WG Herbicide should not be applied through misting equipment or
any other method likely to cause excessive drift.
- Protection Of Wildlife, Fish, Crustaceans And Environment
- Do not contaminate streams, rivers or waterways with the product or used containers.
- Do not apply Territory 500 WG Herbicide if wind is likely to cause drift onto natural and impounded lakes, waterways, streams or rivers.
- A 15 meter buffer must be observed between sprayed areas and downwind natural and impounded lakes, dams, waterways, streams or rivers.
- Store in a locked room or place away from children, animals, food, feed stuffs and fertilizers.
- Store in the closed, original container in a dry, cool well-ventilated area out of direct sunlight.
- Do not store in or expose product to wet conditions.
- Rough handling of product may cause breakage of water soluble bags, especially at low temperatures.
- Poisonous if absorbed by skin contact or swallowed.
- Will irritate the eyes and skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
- Open sachets only as needed.
- When opening the container, preparing spray and using the prepared spray, wear cotton overalls over normal clothing, buttoned to the neck and wrist and a washable hat and elbow-length chemical resistant gloves and face shield.
- After use and before eating, drinking or smoking, wash hands, arms and face thoroughly with soap and water.
- After each day’s use, wash gloves and face shield and contaminated clothing.
- If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre. Phone 131126.
- Warning: Contains Flumioxazin Which Causes Birth Defects In Laboratory Animals. Women Of Child Bearing Age Should Avoid Contact With Flumioxazin.
- If poisoning occurs contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre. Phone Australia 131 126.
- For further information, refer to the Safety Data Sheet (SDS).
Withholding Period Details: (WHP)
Pre-Plant Knockdown, Cereal Grains (wheat, Barley, Oats, Maize And Sorghum), Pulses (lupins, Chick Peas, Faba Beans, Field Peas, Lentils A Nd Mung Beans), Oilseeds (soybeans And Sunflowers) And Cotton:
Grazing: Do Not Graze Or Cut For Stock Food For 6 Weeks After Application.
Harvest: Not Required When Used As Directed.