Territory 500 WG Herbicide
Active Ingredient: Flumioxazin @ 500g/kg
Similar or Comparable to: Valor 500WG & Terrain 500WG Herbicide (Sumitomo)
Territory 500 WG Herbicide is for rapid knockdown and control of various grass and broadleaved weeds when mixed with certain glyphosate or paraquat/diquat herbicides and for control of volunteer cotton when applied alone before sowing cotton and its rotation crops or for rapid knockdown and control of various broadleaved weeds when applied as a directed spray in cotton.
When tank-mixed with glyphosate and paraquat/diquat knockdown herbicides, the addition of Territory 500 WG Herbicide will increase the speed of brownout and may improve final control of the following weeds:
- Bellvine (Ipomoea plebeia)
- Bladder ketmia (Hibiscus trionum)
- Capeweed (Arctotheca calendula)
- Cow vine (Ipomoea ionchophylla)
- Doublegee (Emex australis)
- Erodium spp
- False castor oil (Datura stromonium)
- Liverseed grass (Urochloa panicoides)
- Marshmallow (Malva parviflora)
- Medicago spp.
- Noogoora burr (Xanthium occidentale)
- Paterson’s Curse (Echium plantagineum)
- Seedling Lucerne (Medicago sativa)
- Shepherd’s Purse (Capsella bursa-pastoris)
- Sowthistle (Sonchus oleraceus)
- Sunflower (Helianthus annuus)
- Red root amaranth (Amaranthus retroflexus)
- Subterranean clover * (Trifolium subterraneum)
- Volunteer canola (Brassica napus)
- Wild radish (Raphanus raphanistrum)
- Wireweed (Polygonum aviculare)
- Volunteer cotton Including volunteer Roundup Ready Cotton
- Yellowvine (T. micrococcus)
Why choose Territory 500WG Herbicide;
- Contains the active ingredient Flumioxazin.
- Complementary to a wide range of tank mix herbicides.
- Provides rapid knockdown and control of various grass and broadleaved weeds when mixed with certain glyphosate or paraquat/diquat herbicides.
- It is a contact herbicide.
- Packaged in water-soluble bags that dissolve readily in water.
- Improves weed control when mixed with Glyphsoate.
- Used to assist in controlling resistant weeds such as sow thistle, Indian hedge mustard and wild radish.
- Excellent compatibility with all pre-emergent herbicides to enable growers to select the best option for their situation.
Territory 500WG Herbicide made from flumioxazin is a good additive to other knockdown herbicides such as glyphosate because it has a different mode of action. Glyphosate works by inhibiting the enzyme EPSPS, which is essential for plant growth. On the other hand, Flumioxazin works by inhibiting the enzyme ACCase, which is also essential for plant growth. Using a combination of herbicides with different action modes can provide more effective weed control and reduce the risk of resistance developing.
Some of the benefits of using Territory 500WG Herbicide (flumioxazin) in combination with glyphosate are:
- Increased weed control: Flumioxazin and glyphosate work together to provide better weed control than either herbicide used alone. This is because they target different pathways in the plant’s growth process.
- Reduced risk of resistance: By using a combination of herbicides with different modes of action, you can reduce the risk of weeds developing resistance to either herbicide.
- Improved crop safety: Flumioxazin is a relatively safe herbicide for crops. When used in combination with glyphosate, it does not increase the risk of crop injury.
Pack Size: 2kg (10 x 200gm)
Registrant: Titan Ag Pty Ltd (APVMA #:88880)