Banrot 400WP Fungicide – Broad Spectrum Fungicide For Ornamentals
Active Ingredient: Thiophanate-Methyl @ 250g/kg & Etridiazole @ 150g/kg
Banrot 400WP Fungicide controls damping‐off and root and stem rot diseases of ornamental plants caused by Pythium, Phytophthora, Rhizoctonia and Thielaviopsis (Chalara). Banrot delivers dependable, long-lasting control (up to 8 weeks) on a wide range of bedding, foliage and container plants.
Banrot has proven itself to be the most effective broad-spectrum soil fungicide product in the USA that provides systemic and contact activity.
Banrot 400WP Fungicide is a wettable powder formulation that can be applied alone as dry dust or easily mixed with water. Banrot contains Etridiazole, which is active against Pythium and Phytophthora and Thiophanate‐methyl, which is active against Rhizoctonia and Thielaviopsis (Chalara). It has been tested and shown to be safe when used as directed on a wide range of plants. Banrot 400WP Fungicide suits greenhouses, glasshouses, shade houses and outdoor use.
Why choose Banrot 400WP Fungicide;
- A broad-spectrum product that eliminates the need for separate fungicides.
- Fungicidal mode of action, not fungi-static, meaning it kills rather than suppresses target pathogens.
- The WP formulation (wettable powder) is suited for drenching and dusting applications.
- Significantly less soluble than other fungicides, reducing potential problems from leaching.
- Systemic and contact activity on target pathogens, root & stem fungi.
- Provides protection for up to 8 weeks.
Which plants have been tested for safe use with Banrot 400WP Fungicide?
- Bedding Plants: Ageratum, Alyssum, Aster, Balsam, Begonia, Calendula, Carnation, Coleus, Celosia, Dahlia, Gynura, Impatiens, Larkspur, Marigold, Nasturtium, Pansy, Petunia, Phlox, Salvia, Snapdragon, Sweet Pea, Verbena & Zinnia.
- Woody Plants: Azalea, Camellia, Gardenia, Hydrangea, Acacia, Melaleuca, Callistemon, Banksia, Grevillea & Roses.
- Herbaceous Perennials: Chrysanthemum, Delphinium, Geranium, Gerbera, Pelargonium & Fuschia.
- Unrooted Cuttings: Impatiens & Geranium.
- Foliage Plants (Indoor Plants): African Violet, Aluminium Plant, Boston Fern, Dieffenbachia, Dracaena, Maidenhair Fern, Maranta, Syngonium, Philodendron, Pilea & Schefflera
- Note that it is not practical to test all plant types and varieties that may be treated with Banrot. Therefore, when other plants not listed are being treated, a small test should be conducted before treating large areas or numbers.
What is the application rate of Banrot 400WP Fungicide;
- Incorporating – 60gm/m3
- Drenching – 4-8g/m2 in up to 10L Water
Although Banrot can be used as a drench anytime throughout the crop cycle, it is especially important to apply Banrot at the time of initial planting and when potting up. Treatments can be made as a drench or incorporated with Banrot WP (Wettable Powder). Banrot offers protection at critical times and allow plants to quickly develop new and active root growth, which is important in establishing plants.
Banrot 400WP Fungicide is restrained for use on plants grown for human or animal consumption and should not be used in the home garden.
Pack Size: 907gm
Registrant: Everris Australia Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 52741)