Temprid 75 Residual Insecticide
Active Ingredients: Imidacloprid @ 50g/L & Beta-Cyfluthrin @ 25g/L
Similar or comparable to: Solfac Duo Residual Insecticide (Bayer CropScience)
Temprid 75 Residual Insecticide is a residual insecticide concentrate for the control of various insect pests in turf and ornamental plants and for the control of various insect pests in domestic, commercial, industrial and public buildings. Temprid 75 Residual Insecticide gives better-stopping power measured in minutes not hours plus provides better longterm residual control.
Temprid 75 Residual Insecticide is a suspension concentrate that offers a unique dual mode of action by combining two powerful and effective residual insecticides: beta-cyfluthrin and imidacloprid to deliver greater control.
Temprid 75 has a low application rate (10mL per 1L Water) making it very cost effective.
Why choose Temprid 75 Residual Insecticide:
- Better residual effect: Provides at least 10 x more residual efficacy than competiting products (100% residual control for up to 8 weeks)* Refer Bayer Data.
- Better knock-down: Providing at least 2 x faster knockdown than competing products.
- Better flexibility: Can be used indoors and outdoors on a wide variety of pests.
- Better chemistry: HAS technology. HAS (Homogenised Active Synergy) combines both actives via a unique milling process which defines precise tolerances to ensure the optimum particle size. This ensures that the two actives work together to maximum effect.
- Temprid 75 Residual Insecticide delivers up to 40% more control.
- Temprid 75 is a suspension concentrate that offers a unique dual mode of action by combining two powerful and effective residual insecticides: beta-cyfluthrin and imidacloprid.
- Temprid 75 works twice as fast as bifenthrin.
- Temprid 75 offers more than extremely effective stopping power. It gets to work fast, much faster than competitors.
- Temprid 75 offers 10 times more control at eight weeks than competitor actives. Knockdown is important but residual effect is vital to reduce call-backs and the impact they have on your reputation.
Where to use Temprid 75 Residual Insecticide:
- Public buildings
- Food factories
- Commercial buildings
- Industrial buildings
What pests does Temprid 75 Residual Insecticide control;
- Structures and buildings: Ant, Bed Bug, Carpet Beetle, Clothes Moth, Cockroach, Cricket, Flea, Flying Insect, Hide Or Skin Beetle, Millipede, Mosquito, Paper Nest Wasp, Silverfish, Spider & Stored Product Insect Pests
- Turf: African Black Beetle, African Black Beetle – 1st Instar Larvae, Ant, Argentine Stem Weevil, Argentinian Scarab, Bill Bug, Bill Bug – Larvae, Couch Mite, Cutworm – Agrotis Spp., Grasshopper, Lawn Armyworm, Mole Cricket – Gryllotalpa Spp., Pruinose Scarab & Webworm
- Ornamental Plants: Aphid, Bug, Caterpillar, Garden Or South African Vine Weevil, Hibiscus Flower Beetle, Lace Bug, Longtailed Mealy Bug, Mealy Bug, Passionvine Hopper, Psyllid Or Lerp Insect, Soft Scale, Thrip & Whitefly
Pack Sizes: 1-Litre & 5-Litre
Registrant: Bayer Cropscience Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 64371)