AzaMax Organic Insecticide
Active Ingredient: Azadirachtin @ 11.82g/L
Similar or Comparable to: Eco-Neem Botanical Organic Insecticide (Duluxgroup). Smaller pack sizes are sold under the ‘Eco-Neem Botanical Insecticide’ brand.
AzaMax Organic Insecticide controls two-spotted mites, aphids and whiteflies in Floriculture and ornamentals and fungus gnats in potting soil. AzaMax Insecticide contains botanical oils and concentrated botanical extracts from the neem tree (Azadirachta indica A.Juss). Azadirachtin is one of the most widely researched botanical extracts in the world. Control of insects is achieved by disrupting the hormonal systems that regulate feeding, growth, development and reproduction. AzaMax-affected insects stop feeding, stop moulting (stop growing) and lose interest in mating and egg-laying. Because insects need to feed on AzaMax-treated plant surfaces to be affected, its impact on beneficial insects is minor. AzaMax Organic Insecticide is a registered organic insecticide for controlling a broad range of chewing and sucking insects.
Why choose AzaMax Organic Insecticide;
- Contains the active ingredient Azadirachtin.
- Registered Organic (Australian Organic) Input.
- Remains effective in crops after spraying for up to 14 days.
- Weakens insects’ chemical defence, intensifying the effectiveness of other insecticides.
- It is very safe for users, the environment, non-target species, and beneficial insects, including bees.
- Stabilised neem extract with a 2-year shelf-life from Date of Manufacture.
- Very concentrated and used at low rates (2-3ml/L for most pests).
What pests does AzaMax Organic Insecticide target;
- Two-spotted Mites
- Fungus Gnats
Why is AzaMax superior to other products?
- AzaMax does not contain neem oil and, unlike many neem-based products, is not formulated using harmful solvents, surfactants, or preservatives. No APVMA registration has been applied for or granted to any neem oil product due to the potentially harmful impurities in neem oil and because the processing method used to obtain neem oil ultimately destroys most of its insecticidal properties.
- It is processed in a way that concentrates and preserves the active properties of neem. The actives are then formulated into a 12,000 ppm emulsifiable concentrate of Azadirachtin, guaranteed to have a shelf-life of up to two years and remain effective in crops after spraying for up to 14 days. No other neem product is as stable or as effective as AzaMax.
- AzaMax Organic Insecticide contains up to 100 natural chemicals aimed at negatively impacting insect pests. This makes AzaMax a very versatile insecticide that effectively eliminates the potential for insects to develop any chemical resistance.
- It intensifies the effectiveness of other insecticides by weakening the insect’s chemical defence. This, in turn, reduces the onset of resistance of the pest to the chemical being applied. This feature makes AzaMax an excellent tank mix with other insecticides.
- AzaMax is very safe for users, the environment and non-target insects, including bees, spiders and most other beneficial predators and parasitoids.
- AzaMax Insecticide is registered as an organic input in Australia with the Biological Farmers of Australia (BFA). This allows growers to brand their produce as Australian Certified Organic (ACO) once they have satisfied all the other criteria of the ACO certification process.
Pack Sizes: 1L, 5L & 20L (Smaller pack sizes are sold under the ‘Eco-Neem Botanical Insecticide’ brand)
Registrant: Duluxgroup (Australia) Pty Ltd t/a Organic Crop Protectants APVMA #: 61980