Militate MSMA Herbicide
Active Ingredient: MSMA (Monosodium Methyl Arsenate) @ 800g/L
Similar or Comparable to: Monopoly Herbicide (Amgrow)
Militate MSMA Herbicide is a post emergent herbicide containing 800g/L of the active ingredient MSMA. It is registered for the selective control of Crabgrass, Summergrass and Paspalum in turfgrass situations and control a range of problem grasses, burrs & Prickly Pear in non-crop situations.
Militate Herbicide controls Annual and Perennial Grasses and Burrs in Cotton, Annual and Perennial Grasses in Sugarcane, Grass Weeds in Couch Turf, Prickly Pear and Grasses and Burrs in Non-Crop Areas.
Why Choose Militate Herbicide?
- Contains the Active Ingredient MSMA (Monosodium Methyl Arsenate)
- Fast acting herbicide – Symptoms of weed control are generally evident within 7 days of application.
- Formulation contains an In-built surfactant to assist in weed control.
- Cost Effective form of grass weed control.
- Good tank mix flexibility.
- Available in 10L pack sizes for ease of handling.
- drumMuster Compliant, meaning ease of disposal.
MODE OF ACTION:
MSMA is a foliar absorbed herbicide. It accumulates in root and leaf tips, where it rapidly kills leaf and stem tissue.
MSMA has multiple sites of action within the plant (Group Z herbicide), however it is thought to impact on weed growth by interfering with ATP production (energy storage) and cell division (growth process).
MSMA is typically more effective on grass weeds than broadleaf weeds. MSMA is generally rainfast within 3 hours of application and has partially systemic properties which allow it to move through the plant.
Susceptible weeds generally turn yellow to brown 3-7 days after MSMA application.
Pack Size: 10-Litre
Registrant: Axichem Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 80865)
Did you? Log in to leave a review.