Ivomec Eprinex Pour-On for Beef and Dairy Cattle
Active Ingredient: Eprinomectin 5mg/mL
Ivomec Eprinex Pour-on For Beef And Dairy Cattle is for the treatment and control of internal and external parasites of beef and dairy cattle and internal parasites of deer.
Ivomec Eprinex Pour-on For Beef And Dairy Cattle provides persistent activity against many species of cattle worms. This gives you the power to provide the best possible coverage against all the important gastrointestinal parasites that can affect the health and performance of your herd.
Whether you’re a beef or dairy producer, parasites are out there waiting to literally suck out your profitability by negatively impacting the immune system and reducing appetite and nutritional efficiency. While young calves and replacement heifers are most susceptible, adult animals are more vulnerable than you might think – even those not on pasture. And that can have big implications for dairy and beef producers. It’s important to have a deworming strategy in place – one that includes Eprinex.
Parasites Lead to:
- Reduced weaning weights.
- Lower conception rates.
- Decreased milk production
Ivomec Eprinex Pour-on Pays for Itself:
Strategic deworming with Eprinex is far less expensive than the feed that is wasted to these profit-robbing parasites or the losses associated with lower carcass values and reduced milk production.
Broad-Spectrum Parasite Control:
For the control of adult and immature:
- Ostertagia spp.
- Ostertagia ostertagi (including inhibited L4) -small brown stomach worm
- O.lyrata – brown stomach worm (adults only)
- Haemonchus placei – barbers pole worm
- Trichostrongylus spp.
- Trichostrongylus axei – stomach hair worm
- T.colubriformis – intestinal hair worm
- Cooperia spp. (including inhibited L4) – small intestinal worm
- C. oncophora
- C. pectinata
- C. punctata
- C. surnabada
- Oesophagostomum spp.
- Oesophagostomum radiatum – nodule worm
- Nematodirus helvetianus – thin necked intestinal worm
- Bunostomum phlebotomum – hookworm
- Trichuris spp. – whip worm (adults only)
- Adult and immature Dictyocaulus viviparus
Sucking and Biting Lice
- Linognathus vituli
- Haematopinus eurysternus
- Bovicola (Damalinia) bovis
- Solenopotes capillatus
- Chorioptes bovis
- Sarcoptes scabiei var bovis
- Haematobia irritans exigua
- Boophilus microplus – aids in control.
Eprinomectin is the most potent endectocide identified to date. Because it is more potent, eprinomectin continues to kill worms at lower concentrations. Eprinomectin also reaches higher blood concentrations than other endectocide pour-ons, and it does so more rapidly. This enables Eprinex to kill more species of worms for longer than any other endectocide pour-on available.
Persistent Activity in Cattle:
Ivomec Eprinex Pour-On has a wide range of persistent activity, and kills more species of worms for longer than any other pour-on available when applied at the recommended dosage of 1mL per 10kg liveweight.
- Ostertagia spp. – Up to 28 days
- Cooperia spp. – Up to 28 days
- Dictyocaulus viviparus – 28 days
- Nematodirus helvetianus – Up to 28 days
- Oesophagostomum radiatum – 120 days
- Haemonchus placei – 21 days
- Trichostrongylus spp. – 21 days
Ivomec Eprinex Pour-On Pack Sizes: 1L, 2.5L, 5L & 20L.
The 1L pack size features the flexible ‘Magicap’ dispenser that eliminates the need for a drench gun.
Registrant: Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health Australia Pty. Ltd. (APVMA #:49105)