Eprigard Pour-On For Beef And Dairy Cattle
Active Ingredient: Eprinomectin @ 5g/L
Similar or Comparable to Eprinex Pour-On For Beef And Dairy Cattle (Boehringer), Eprinomax Pour-On (The Hunter River Co) & Eprimec Pour-On for Cattle (Abbey)
Eprigard Pour-On For Beef And Dairy Cattle is for the treatment and control of internal and external parasites in beef and dairy cattle and internal parasites in deer. Epriguard treats and controls gastrointestinal roundworms (including inhibited immature Ostertagia ostertagi) and lungworm in cattle. It also controls sucking and biting lice, sarcoptic and chorioptic mange mites and buffalo fly in beef and dairy cattle and aids in the control of cattle tick Rhipicephalus (Boophilus) microplus. In Deer, Eprigard is for the treatment and control of gastrointestinal roundworms and lungworms.
- Eprigard Pour-On For Beef And Dairy Cattle contains Eprinomectin, one of the world’s most potent endectocides. Eprinomectin is part of the Macrocyclic Lactone (ML) group of chemicals. The use of ML’s induces paralysis and death in the target parasites.
- Eprigard Pour-On For Beef And Dairy Cattle provides broad-spectrum control of internal and external parasites with the flexibility of Nil meat and Nil milk withholding periods.
- Eprigard Pour-On For Beef And Dairy Cattle provides persistent activity against many of the species of cattle gastrointestinal parasites that affect the health and performance of your herd.
For the treatment and control of gastrointestinal roundworms (including inhibited immature Ostertagia ostertagi) and lungworm in cattle.
For sucking and biting lice, sarcoptic and chorioptic mange mites and buffalo fly in beef and dairy cattle.
Eprigard Pour-On aids in the control of the Cattle Tick (Rhipicephalus microplus).
Eprigard Pour-On is for the treatment and control of gastrointestinal roundworms and lungworms in deer.
Cattle – Gastrointestinal Roundworms (Cattle):
For the control of adult and immature:
- Ostertagia ostertagi (including inhibited L4) – Small Brown Stomach Worm
- lyrata – Brown Stomach Worm (adults only)
- Ostertagia spp.
- Haemonchus placei – Barber’s Pole Worm
- Trichostrongylus axei – Stomach Hair Worm
- T.colubriformis – Intestinal Hair Worm
- Trichostrongylus spp.
- Cooperia spp. (including inhibited L4) – Small Intestinal Worm
- Oesophagostomum radiatum – Nodule Worm
- Oesophagostomum spp.
- Nematodirus helvetianus – Thin Necked Intestinal Worm
- Bunostomum phlebotomum – Hookworm
- Trichuris spp. – Whipworm (adults only)
- Adult and immature Dictyocaulus Viviparus
Sucking and Biting Lice:
- Linognathus vituli
- Haematopinus eurysternus
- Bovicola (Damalinia) bovis
- Solenopotes capillatus
- Chorioptes bovis
- Sarcoptes scabiei var bovis
- Haematobia irritans exigua
When used as directed, Eprigard Pour-On also aids in the control of:
- Rhipicephalus microplus
(Not recommended for use in strategic tick control programs)
Persistent Activity in Cattle:
Eprigard Pour-On when given at the recommended dosage of 1 mL/10 kg live weight controls infections with:
- Ostertagia spp. Up to 28 days
- Cooperia spp. Up to 28 days
- Dictyocaulus viviparus 28 days
- Nematodirus helvetianus Up to 28 days
- Oesophagostomum radiatum Up to 28 days
- Haemonchus placei 21 days
- Trichostrongylus spp. 21 days
The following parasite species are included within each of the relevant genera: Ostertagia ostertagi, O. leptospicularus, O. lyrata, Cooperia oncophora, C. punctata, C. surnabada, Trichostrongylus axei, T. colubriformis.
Deer – Gastrointestinal roundworms:
- Ostertagia – type spp.* (adults)
- Trichostrongylus spp. (adults and fourth-stage larvae)
- Mazamastrongylus spp. (adults)
- Oesophagostomum spp. (adults)
*Includes O. mossi/dikmansi, O. lyrata, O. leptospicularis, Spiculopteragia spiculoptera, Sp. asymmetrica and Apteragia quadrispiculata.
- Dictyocaulus viviparus (adults and fourth-stage larvae).
For best results, Eprigard Pour-On should be part of a total parasite control program including internal and external parasites.
Pack Sizes: 5L & 20L
Registrant: Zagro Australia PTY LTD (APVMA #: 87119)