Surefire Exclaim Insecticide
Active Ingredient: Emamectin @ 44g/kg
Similar or Comparable to Proclaim Insecticide (Syngenta)
Surefire Exclaim Insecticide is for the control of Diamondback Moth (Cabbage Moth) and Cabbage White Butterfly in Brassica Vegetables and Heliothis in Capsicum, Lettuce and Tomatoes.
Surefire Exclaims activity on many Lepidoptera (Moth) pests and relatively low ecological impact make it the recommended solution for growers who want to minimise any effect on beneficial species whilst maximising results.
Exclaim is absorbed into the plant’s foliage which builds a reservoir of active ingredients for residual control that is protected from wash-off. Photodegradation (decomposition by the action of light, especially sunlight) of remaining residues on the leaf surface limits exposure to beneficial species. Once rainfast, Surefire Exclaim only affects the target pests that feed directly on treated plant tissue.
What pests does Surefire Exclaim Insecticide target?
- Cabbage White Butterfly (Pieris rapae)
- Diamondback Moth (Cabbage Moth) (Plutella xylostella)
- Heliothis (Helicoverpa armigera and Helicoverpa punctigera)
What crops can Surefire Exclaim Insecticide be used in?
- Brassica Vegetables
- Brussels Sprouts
What are the benefits of Surefire Exclaim Insecticide?
- Naturally derived: Developed from a soil micro-organism (Streptomyces avermitilis)
- Reliable performance: Controls Diamondback Moth (Cabbage Moth) (Plutella xylostella), Cabbage White Butterfly (Pieris rapae), Heliothis (Helicoverpa armigera and Helicoverpa punctigera)
- Flexible Application: For the best results spray at first signs of insect infestation as indicated by local spray thresholds.
- Ovi-larvicidal Activity: Larvae can be controlled as they hatch and before they feed on the leaf
- Fast, Robust Performance: Active on all feeding larval stages
- Translaminar Movement: Moves through the leaf to protect the underside
- Quick Absorption: Any remaining residue on the outside of the leaf is quickly degraded
- Low Disruption of Beneficials: Ideal for Integrated Pest Management programs
Pack Size: 500gm
Surefire Exclaim Insecticide Registrant: PCT Holdings Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 86238)