Multimin Plus Copper Injection for Sheep
40 g/L Zinc as disodium zinc EDTA
10 g/L Copper as disodium copper EDTA
10 g/L Manganese as disodium manganese EDTA
3 g/L Selenium as sodium selenite
Similar or comparable to Marks-Min Low Copper Injectable for Sheep (Boehringer)
Multimin Plus Copper Injection For Sheep is Australia’s only copper-containing trace mineral injection registered for sheep, that makes your flock ‘performance ready’ by improving fertility and immunity.
Multimin + Cu Injection For Sheep is a four in one trace mineral injection to get your sheep performance-ready.
Multimin + Cu Injection For Sheep enhances antioxidant systems to improve the health and performance of sheep.
Multimin + Cu Injection For Sheep is rapidly absorbed, readily utilised and provides prolonged antioxidant action to cover ‘high demand’ periods.
Multimin + Cu Injection For Sheep is scientifically proven to improve the health and performance of livestock.
Why Choose Multimin Plus Copper Injection Is Recommended For;
- Sheep farmers in areas of copper deficiency
- Increasing the number of lambs born earlier in the season
- Improving all three parts of the immune system to make sheep ‘performance ready’.
Why Choose Multimin Plus Copper Injection for Sheep?
- Contains the active ingredients Zinc, Copper, Manganese & Selenium.
- Boosts availability of essential trace minerals in ‘high demand’ periods.
- Absorbed into the blood within 8 hours and the liver within 24 hours.
- Prolonged antioxidant action for months.
- Balanced, chelated, and water-based formulation.
- Can be used up to three months after opening.
Chelated Trace Element Injection for Sheep deficient in and/or responsive to zinc, copper, manganese and/or selenium supplementation.
Multimin Plus Copper Injection for Sheep contains zinc, copper, manganese and selenium, which are required for optimal health, production and fertility.
- Selenium has a role in Reproduction/fertility, placental retention, disease resistance, embryo survival, spermatogenesis, muscle function, normal growth, preventing oxidative stress or oxidative damage and wool growth.
- Zinc has a role in Reproduction/fertility, udder function, placental retention, disease resistance, hoof health, skin and coat health, lung function, cell division, spermatogenesis, wound healing, Wool growth, general growth and metabolism, bone and cartilage development.
- Copper has a role in Reproduction/fertility, disease resistance, hoof health, blood formation, bone development, iron metabolism, maintenance of elastic connective tissue, wool growth.
- Manganese has a role in Reproduction/fertility, ovulation, disease resistance, embryo survival, protein metabolism, spermatogenesis, lactation, general metabolism, bone, cartilage and Connective tissue development, normal blood clotting, maintaining normal growth.
Pack Sizes: 200mL & 500 mL
Registrant: Virbac (Australia) Pty Ltd (APVMA #:83674)