Multimin Plus Copper Injection for Sheep
40 g/L Zinc as disodium zinc EDTA
10 g/L Copper as disodium copper EDTA
10 g/L Manganese as disodium manganese EDTA
3 g/L Selenium as sodium selenite
Multimin Plus Copper Injection For Sheep is Australia’s only copper containing trace mineral injection registered for sheep, that makes your flock ‘performance ready’ by improving fertility and immunity.
Multimin Plus Copper Injection For Sheep is a four in one trace mineral injection to get your sheep performance ready.
Multimin Plus Copper Injection For Sheep enhances antioxidant systems to improve the health and performance of sheep.
Multimin Plus Copper Injection For Sheep is rapidly-absorbed, readily-utilised and provides prolonged antioxidant action to cover ‘high demand’ periods.
Multimin Plus Copper Injection For Sheep is scientifically-proven to improve health and performance of livestock.
Why Choose Multimin Plus Copper Injection Is Recommended For;
- Sheep farmers in areas of copper deficiency
- Increasing the number of lambs born earlier in the season
- Improving all three parts of the immune system to make sheep ‘performance ready’.
Why Choose Multimin Plus Copper Injection for Sheep?
- Contains the active ingredients Zinc, Copper, Manganese & Selenium.
- Boosts availability of essential trace minerals in ‘high demand’ periods.
- Absorbed into the blood within 8 hours and the liver within 24 hours.
- Prolonged antioxidant action for months.
- Balanced, chelated, and water-based formulation.
- Can be used up to three months after opening.
Chelated Trace Element Injection for Sheep deficient in and/or responsive to zinc, copper, manganese and/or selenium supplementation.
Multimin Plus Copper Injection for Sheep contains zinc, copper, manganese and selenium, which are required for optimal health, production and fertility.
- Selenium has a role in: Reproduction / fertility, placental retention, disease resistance, embryo survival, spermatogenesis, muscle function, normal growth, preventing oxidative stress or oxidative damage and wool growth.
- Zinc has a role in: Reproduction / fertility, udder function, placental retention, disease resistance, hoof health, skin and coat health, lung function, cell division, spermatogenesis, wound healing, Wool growth, general growth and metabolism, bone and cartilage development.
- Copper has a role in: Reproduction / fertility, disease resistance, hoof health, blood formation, bone development, iron metabolism, maintenance of elastic connective tissue, wool growth.
- Manganese has a role in: Reproduction / fertility, ovulation, disease resistance, embryo survival, protein metabolism, spermatogenesis, lactation, general metabolism, bone, cartilage and Connective tissue development, normal blood clotting, maintaining normal growth.
Pack Sizes: 200mL & 500 mL
Registrant: Virbac (Australia) Pty Ltd (APVMA #:83674)
Did you? Log in to leave a review.