Paramectin Oral Mineralised Drench For Sheep
- Abamectin @ 1.0 mg/mL
- Cobalt @ 0.2 mg/mL (as disodium cobalt ethylenediamine tetra-acetate)
- Iodine @ 1.0 mg/mL (as ethylenediamine dihydroiodide)
- Selenium @ 0.5 mg/mL (as sodium selenate)
- Copper @ 2.1 mg/mL (as disodium copper ethylenediamine tetra-acetate)
- Zinc @ 0.6 mg/mL (as disodium zinc ethylenediamine tetra-acetate)
Paramectin Oral Mineralised Drench for Sheep is for the treatment and control in sheep of abamectin-sensitive strains of internal parasites (including benzimidazole, levamisole and morantel-resistant strains) and nasal bot and itch mite. Paramectin Oral also provides temporary relief from minor mineral deficiencies.
Paramectin Oral Mineralised Drench for Sheep (designed for Australian sheep producers) contains a potent short-acting ML (Macrocyclic Lactone) and 5 minerals to supplement deficiencies recognised on Australian pastures, providing the protection you need. Paramectin Oral provides a broad spectrum of efficacy against sensitive strains of the following adult and immature gastrointestinal roundworms in sheep and provides temporary relief from minor mineral deficiencies.
What parasites does Paramectin Oral Mineralised Drench for Sheep target;
Adult and immature gastrointestinal roundworms
- Barber’s pole worm ~ Haemonchus contortus – including inhibited L4 stage
- Large stomach worm ~ Haemonchus placei
- Small brown stomach worm ~ Ostertagia circumcincta – including inhibited L4 stage
- Stomach hair worm ~ Trichostrongylus axei
- Black scour worms ~ Trichostrongylus colubriformis & Trichostrongylus vitrinus
- Small intestinal worm ~ Cooperia curticei & Cooperia oncophera
- Thin-necked intestinal worm ~ Nematodirus spathiger & Nematodirus filicollis
- Large-mouthed bowel worm ~ Chabertia ovina
- Nodule worm ~ Oesophagostomum columbianum
- Large bowel worm ~ Oesophagostomum venulosum
- Whip worm~Trichuris ovis
- Intestinal threadworm ~ Strongyloides papillosus
- Lungworm ~Dictyocaulus viviparus
- Nasal Bot~Oestrus ovis
- Itch mite~Psorergates ovis
Paramectin Oral Mineralised Drench for Sheep also provides temporary relief from minor mineral deficiencies
Why choose Paramectin Oral Mineralised Drench for Sheep;
- It contains the active ingredient Abamectin, a potent and short-acting parasiticide, plus 5 Minerals: Iodine + Cobalt + Selenium + Copper + Zinc.
- Broadspectrum control on various roundworms, lungworms, nasal bot & itch mite.
- Provides temporary relief from minor mineral deficiencies.
- Researched, developed and manufactured in Australia.
- 2000 x 50 kg doses (10mL) per 20-L drum.
Pack Sizes: 20L
Registrant: Jurox Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 56043)