Active Ingredient: Lambda-Cyhalothrin @ 100g/L
Similar or comparable to Demand 100CS Insecticide (Syngenta Australia)
Cyzmic Insecticide provides quick knockdown with long-lasting residual control of many insect pests in Domestic, Commercial, Public and Industrial Situations.
Cyzmic Insecticide is a micro-encapsulated suspension containing Lambda-Cyhalothrin and the innovative CapVantage technology. The broad use label includes applications for structural and perimeter pest control, indoors and outdoors of commercial, domestic, industrial and public buildings including food handling facilities.
Cyzmic Insecticide offers long term residual control;
When used as directed, Cyzmic can deliver residual control of up to 12 months on Cockroaches, Ants and Houseflies for indoors applications and can deliver residual control of up to 3 months outdoors.
What really makes CapVantage Technology different?
By constructing capsules with a matrix of thinner and thicker capsule walls, CapVantage Technology allows immediate release of some capsules for an incredibly quick knockdown, while some capsules are made to diffuse active ingredients over a period of weeks giving Cyzmic Insecticide a long-lasting residual.
Where can Cyzmix Insecticide be used;
- Commercial Premises
- Domestic Premises
- Commercial And Public Buildings
- Factory & Industrial and/or Domestic Premises
- Canteens, Bakeries and Restaurants
- Food Processing and Preserving Plants
- Hotels and Motels
- Residential Buildings, Schools, Store Rooms, General Surfaces
- Transport Equipment
- Transport, Vehicles & Facilities & Warehouse
Which pests will Cyzmic Insecticide target;
- German Cockroaches (Blattella germanica)
- American Cockroaches (Periplaneta americana)
- Cat Flea (Ctenocephalides felis)
- Houseflies (Musca domestica)
- Mosquitoes (Culicidae)
Why choose Cyzmic Insecticide;
- Contains the active ingredient Lambda-Cyhalothrin
- Slow-release microencapsulated formula.
- Low odour & quick knockdown with long-lasting residual (up to 12 months).
- Multiple treatment sites & target pests.
- 4 times the concentration of the nearest competitor so less chemical, less packaging and fewer bottles.
Lambda-Cyhalothrin is a pyrethroid, a class of synthetic insecticides that mimic the structure and properties of the naturally occurring insecticide pyrethrin which is present in the flowers of Chrysanthemum cinerariifolium. Pyrethroids such as cyhalothrin are often preferred as an active ingredient in insecticides because they are more cost-effective and longer acting than natural pyrethrins.
Cyzmic Insecticide Pack Size: 1-Litre
Registrant: ADAMA Australia Pty Limited (APVMA #: 87248)