Acelepryn GR Turf Insecticide
Active Ingredient: Chlorantraniliprole @ 2g/kg
Acelepryn GR Turf Insecticide provides unmatched, season-long (up to 6 months) grub and caterpillar control in a single application. The efficiency and longevity of performance mean your turf spaces are protected for longer and because it is exempt from poison scheduling, PPE requirements are reduced.
Acelepryn GR Turf Insecticide controls a wide range of insect pests in turf including African Black Beetle, Argentinian Scarab, Billbugs and several species of caterpillars including Cutworm, Sod Webworm and Lawn Armyworm.
Acelepryn Granular Turf Insecticide delivers excellent preventative performance, with optimal results achieved when applied early in the season with the appearance of overwintering adult pests. The long residual performance of Acelepryn will provide up to 6 months of protection at the higher application rates. Curative control with Acelepryn on pest outbreaks later in the season can be achieved using the higher recommended application rates. The timing of the application will be dependent on location.
Acelepryn GR sets a new standard in the long-lasting, efficient control of turf pests. The granule formulation offers you the same benefits as the liquid you know and trust, such as:
- Season-long control
- Exemption from poison scheduling
- High turf safety and low environmental impact
In addition, Acelepryn GR Turf Insecticide delivers:
- A flexible option for tight or difficult to access turf areas such as schools, passive parks and around trees and other obstacles
- Ease of use with no spray equipment, no re-entry periods and no PPE requirements
- Ease of activation with irrigation
How to Use Acelepryn GR Turf Insecticide:
- Acelepryn GR is easy to use and can be spread in any professional turf fertiliser spreader.
- During application check equipment periodically to ensure distribution remains even and effective.
- For optimal control, irrigate with approximately 6 mm of water immediately after application.
- Where treating for caterpillars, irrigation and mowing should be delayed for 24 hours.
- Application rates from 75 kg/ha to 150 kg/ha.
- Acelepryn GR is a SGN 150
Acelepryn GR Turf Insecticide is made from Chlorantraniliprole which opens muscular calcium channels (in particular the ryanodine receptor), rapidly causing paralysis and ultimately death of sensitive species. Chlorantraniliprole is active in chewing pest insects primarily by ingestion and secondarily by contact.
Pack Size: 10kg
Registrant: Syngenta Australia Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 85185)