Ivomec LV Pour-On for Cattle
Active Ingredient: Ivermectin @ 10g/L
Ivomec LV Pour-On for Cattle is a low-dose pour-on containing 10 mg/mL Ivermectin to treat and control Ivermectin-sensitive internal and external parasites of beef and dairy cattle.
Ivomec LV Pour-On contains Ivermectin, a member of the macrocyclic lactones. It is effective against ivermectin-sensitive strains of internal and external parasites when applied to the skin along the backline of cattle. Ivomec LV Pour-On has twice the concentration of many other macrocyclic lactone pour-ons and is applied at half the volume of many other pour-on drenches, making it simple and easy to dose all sizes of cattle. It is applied at 1 mL/20 kg body weight, delivering 0.5 mg ivermectin per kg.
Why choose Ivomec LV Pour-On;
- Contains the active ingredient Ivermectin at twice the concentration of many other macrocyclic lactone pour-ons.
- Applied at a low dose (1 mL per 20 kg body weight).
- Controls all major gastrointestinal roundworms and external parasites in cattle.
- Low odour.
- Zero (0) day Milk WHP.
- Short 21-day meat WHP and ESI.
- Controls Buffalo Fly (Haematobia irritans exigua) for up to 21 days after treatment.
- Controls Small Brown Stomach Worm (Ostertagia spp.) for up to 14 days after treatment.
- Controls Lungworm (Dictyocaulus viviparus) for up to 28 days after treatment.
- The Ivomec quality peace of mind.
What parasites does Ivomec LV Pour-On target;
For the treatment and control of adult and some immature stages of:
- Gastro-intestinal Roundworms
- Barber’s Pole Worm (Haemonchus placei)
- Small Brown Stomach Worm (Ostertagia ostertagi) (including inhibited stages)
- Small Intestinal Worm (Cooperia oncophora) (Cooperia punctata)
- Stomach Hair Worm (Trichostrongylus axei)
- Hookworm (Bunostomum phlebotomum)
- Large Bowel Worm (Oesophagostomum radiatum)
- Whipworm (Trichuris spp.)
- Thin Necked Intestinal Worm (Nematodirus spathiger)
- Intestinal Threadworm (Strongyloides papillosus)
- Lungworms (Dictyocaulus viviparus)
- Sucking and Biting Lice
- Long Nosed Sucking Lice (Linognathus vituli)
- Short Nosed Sucking Lice (Haematopinus eurysternus)
- Biting Lice (Bovicola bovis)
- Little Sucking Lice (Solenopotes capillatus)
- Mites (Chorioptes bovis, Sarcoptes scabiei var bovis)
- Buffalo Fly (Haematobia irritans exigua)
- Cattle Tick (Rhipicephalus (Boophilus) microplus)
Maximum tick efficacy is achieved 4-5 days after treatment. Engorged female ticks that drop from cattle in the initial days after treatment may lay viable eggs. This should be taken into account when planning a strategic tick control program. Ivomec LV Pour-On should be alternated with conventional dips or pour-ons when the program requires repeat treatments.
What is the sustained activity of Ivomec LV Pour-On;
At the recommended dose rate, Ivomec LV Pour-On effectively controls infection with Ostertagia spp. (Small Brown Stomach Worm) acquired up to 14 days after treatment, with Dictyocaulus viviparus (Lungworm) acquired up to 28 days after treatment and Haematobia irritans exigua (Buffalo Fly) up to 21 days after treatment.
Pack Sizes: 1L, 5L, 2.5L & 15L
Registrant: Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health Australia Pty. Ltd. (APVMA #: 92705)