Starmec LV Pour-on For Beef and Dairy Cattle
Active Ingredient: Ivermectin @ 10mg/mL
Starmec LV Pour-on For Beef and Dairy Cattle is a ready to use low volume (LV) endectocide backline pour-on containing Ivermectin to control both internal and external parasites in beef and dairy cattle,.
- Ivermectin belongs to the macrocyclic lactone (ML) class of endectocides with broad spectrum of activity against adult and larval stages of parasitic nematodes.
- Starmec LV Pour-on For Beef and Dairy Cattle offers reliable parasite control and excellent sustained activity for small brown stomach worm, lungworm and buffalo fly to reduce larval pasture contamination and assist in buffalo fly control.
- The convenience of the low volume formulation means that Starmec LV Pour-on For Beef and Dairy Cattle will treat the same number of cattle at half the volume of other ML pour-ons. The concentrated dose means large cattle (600kg liveweight) can be dosed with one squeeze of a standard 30mL pour-on applicator.
- With less weight to handle, Starmec LV Pour-on For Beef and Dairy Cattle offers easier application, transport and storage.
- Starmec LV Pour-on For Beef and Dairy Cattle will treat and control internal parasites including gastrointestinal roundworms, and lungworms; and external parasites including sucking and biting lice, mites, buffalo fly and cattle tick.
- Barbers Pole Worm (Haemonchus placei)
- Small Brown Stomach Worm (Ostertagia ostertagi) (including inhibited stages)
- Small Intestinal Worm (Cooperia oncophora) (Cooperia punctata)
- Stomach Hairworm (Trichostrongylus axei)
- Hookworm (Bunostomum phlebotomum)
- Large Bowel Worm (Oesophagostomum radiatum)
- Whipworm (Trichuris spp.)
- Thin Necked Intestinal Worm (Nematodirus spathiger)
- Intestinal Threadworm (Strongyloides papillosus)
Lungworms: (Dictyocaulus viviparus)
Sucking and Biting lice:
- Long nose sucking lice (Linognathus vituli)
- Short nosed sucking lice (Haematopinus eurysternus)
- Biting lice (Bovicola bovis)
- Little sucking lice (Solenopotes capillatus)
Mites: (Chorioptes bovis, Sarcoptes scabiei var bovis)
Buffalo Fly: (Haematobia irritans exigua)
Cattle Tick: (Boophilus microplus)
Starmec LV Pour-on For Beef and Dairy Cattle has sustained activity for:
- Ostertagia spp. (Small brown stomach worm) acquired up to 14 days after treatment;
- Dictyocaulus viviparus (Lungworm) acquired up to 28 days after treatment; and
- Haematobia irritans exigua (Buffalo Fly) up to 28 days after treatment
Pack Sizes: 2.5L, 10L & 12.5L
Registrant: The Hunter River Company Pty Limited (APVMA #: 83891)
Did you? Log in to leave a review.