BeetleBeta 125 SC Insecticide
Active Ingredient: Beta Cyfluthrin @ 125g/L
BeetleBeta 125 SC Insecticide is specifically developed for the control of litter beetle in intensive poultry growing situations plus, it includes a broad spectrum of activity for other pests in various situations, including bed bugs, cockroaches, spiders, ants, fleas, flies, silverfish, clothes moths, carpet beetles, mosquitoes, various turf pests and stored product pests.
Where can BeetleBeta 125 SC Insecticide be used;
- Poultry Sheds
- Domestic, Commercial, Industrial and Public Buildings: including (indoors and outdoors).
- Meatworks (non-product areas)
- Farm Buildings
- Food Processing Establishments
- Rubbish Tips
- External areas and surrounds of domestic, commercial and public buildings and structures, untended verges, surrounds of sporting venues, etc. (and other areas where ticks are found)
- Rubbish Tips
- Native Plants
- Ornamental Plants
- Azaleas, Hibiscus, Pelargoniums & Roses
What pests does BeetleBeta 125 SC Insecticide target;
|African black beetle||Clothes moths||Lace bug||Sawfly larvae|
|Ants||Cockroaches||Litter Bettles||Scarabs (adult)|
|Argentine stem weevil (adult)||Crickets||Millipedes||Spiders (Web spinning & Non-web spinning)|
|Armyworm||Cutworm||Mole crickets||Stored product pests|
|Billbug (adult)||Flies||Papernest wasps||Webworm|
|Carpet beetles||Garden weevil||Paralysis tick||Whiteflies|
|Caterpillars||Grasshoppers||Passion vine hopper|
Why is BeetleBeta 125 SC Insecticide a good insecticide for pest control:
- High potency: Beta cyfluthrin is highly effective at killing insects, even at low concentrations. It acts on the insect’s nervous system, causing paralysis and death.
- Fast-acting: Beta cyfluthrin has a rapid knockdown effect, quickly immobilising and killing insects upon contact.
- Long residual activity: Beta cyfluthrin has a long residual activity, killing insects for several weeks (even months in certain situations) after application.
- Broad-spectrum activity: Beta cyfluthrin is effective against a wide range of insect pests, making it a versatile insecticide for pest control.
- Low toxicity to mammals: Beta cyfluthrin is relatively safe for humans and other mammals when used according to label instructions. It has low acute toxicity and does not persist in the environment for long periods.
Why choose BeetleBeta 125 SC Insecticide;
- A suspension concentrate containing 125g/L beta-cyfluthrin.
- New Heavy Infestation Treatment – 4 mL/1L water to walls, ceilings, cracks and crevices – read label for further details.
- Specifically developed for the control of litter beetle in intensive poultry growing situations.
- Includes a broad spectrum of activity for other pests in rural situations.
- Highly purified active ingredient.
- Robust suspension concentration formulation.
- Highly concentrated – a little bit goes a long way.
- Available in a handy 500 mL or 1 L easy-measure chamber pack.
- Easy to measure dosing pack.
- No odour.
- No stains or visible residues.
- No messy dust formulation.
- No messy disposal of multiple sachets packs.
- It can be used indoors and outdoors.
- Good flushing action.
- Stable in sunlight and on alkaline surfaces.
- Effective against most domestic and commercial pests.
- Fast knockdown.
- Long residual activity.
- No storage or transport problems.
- Patented Controlled Particle Technology (CPT).
- Patented Transigel Rheology System (TRS).
Pack Size: 1-Litre
Registrant: Sundew Solutions Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 66448)