DeltaPro 25 Professional Insecticide
Active Ingredient: Deltamethrin @ 25g/L
Similar or comparable to Suspend Flexx Insecticide (Bayer) & Cislin 25 Professional Insecticide (2022 Environmental Science Au Pty Ltd)
DeltaPro 25 Professional Insecticide is a broad-spectrum, general-purpose insecticide that provides a fast-acting, potent knockdown and effective residual control on a wide range of insects. DeltaPro 25 contains deltamethrin, the most powerful single-isomer pyrethroid insecticide available. It has a very high level of safety when used at the approved rates.
Unlike other deltamethrin insecticides, DeltaPro 25 Professional Insecticide’s unique formulation combines Controlled Particle Technology (CPT) and Transigel Rheology System (TRS).
- Controlled Particle Technology offers the perfect blend of tiny submicron particles that give rapid knockdown with a complement of larger particles that provide excellent residual control on even the most porous surfaces.
- Transigel Rheology Systems is a unique technology that ensures the DeltaPro 25 won’t ever sediment in the original container and the uniquely low viscosity of the product once flowing.
What insect pests does DeltaPro 25 Professional Insecticide target;
|Bed bugs||Five-spined bark beetle (Ips grandicollis)||Silverfish|
|Beetle family (Anobiidae) (Bostrychidae)||Fleas||Spiders (Non-web spinning)|
|Bird Mites||Houseflies||Spiders (Web spinning)|
|Carpet Beetles||Mosquitoes||Stored product insect pests.|
|Clothes Moths||Quarantine pests|
Where can be DeltaPro 25 Professional Insecticide used;
- The internal and external areas of Domestic, commercial, industrial and public buildings: – including
- Food processing establishments
- Private houses
- Mosquito bed-net treatment
- Cut flowers for export
- Short-term protection of freshly felled pine logs before debarking
- Short-term protection of freshly felled logs, poles, posts and sawn timber, including insitu timbers
Why choose DeltaPro 25 Professional Insecticide;
- Rapidly acts on insects to give fast knockdown and kill.
- Excellent residual activity indoors and outdoors.
- Economical mixing rates.
- Very high margin of safety when used according to the label.
- Effective against most domestic and commercial pests.
- Highly aqueous suspension concentrate formulation.
- No odour due to no hydrocarbon solvents.
- A satisfaction guarantee that the product will not sediment in the original container.
- Unique CPT and TRS formulation science.
- Readily broken down in the environment to non-toxic metabolites.
- Non Volatile & non flammable.
- Excellent control of black house spiders.
- Certified by HACCP International and endorsed as suitable for use in food and beverage facilities.
What is the residual activity of deltamethrin used in DeltaPro 25 Professional Insecticide;
Typically, deltamethrin insecticides can provide residual control of pests for several weeks to several months, depending on the conditions. The residual of deltamethrin, when sprayed as an insecticide, can vary depending on several factors, including the formulation of the insecticide, the target pest, the application rate, and the environmental conditions.
Once sprayed, the deltamethrin barrier can persist for several weeks to several months, depending on factors such as the weather, dust or other contaminants, and the amount of UV radiation the film is exposed to. DeltaPro 25 has a longer residual activity on non-porous surfaces, such as concrete or metal, compared to porous surfaces, such as wood or fabric. It’s also important to note that the residual activity of deltamethrin can be reduced if the treated surface is washed or if the insecticide is exposed to extreme weather conditions.
DeltaPro 25 Professional Insecticide affects a specific part of an insect’s nervous system, which is more susceptible to deltamethrin than humans, other mammals and birds.
Pack Sizes: 1-Litre & 5-Litre
Registrant: Sundew Solutions Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 65387)