MaxumPro 125 SC Insecticide
Active Ingredient: Beta Cyfluthrin @ 125g/L
MaxumPro 125 SC Insecticide is a robust, fast-acting, knock-down, broad-spectrum insecticide for general insect control in domestic and commercial situations and for controlling pest insects of turf and ornamental plants. It is a highly concentrated insecticide made from Beta Cyfluthrin at 125g/L. A 500 mL bottle makes up to 125L of full-strength solution.
What pests does MaxumPro 125 SC Insecticide target;
|African black beetle (adult),||Clothes Moths||Lace bug||Sawfly Larvae|
|Ants||Cockroaches||Litter Beetle||Scarabs (adults)|
|Argentine stem weevil (adult)||Crickets||Millipedes||Spiders – Non-web spinning|
|Armyworm||Cutworm||mole crickets (adult)||Spiders – Web spinning|
|Bed Bugs||Fleas||Mosquitoes||Stored Product Pests|
|Billbug (adult)||Flies||Papernest Wasps||Thrips|
|Carpet Beetles||Garden weevil||Paralysis Tick||Webworm|
|Caterpillars||Grasshoppers||Passion vine hopper||Whiteflies|
Where can MaxumPro 125 SC Insecticide be used;
- Domestic, commercial, industrial and public buildings – including meatworks (non-product areas), farm buildings, food processing establishments, shops, offices, factories, storerooms, hospitals, schools, barracks, houses, ships & rubbish tips.
- External areas and surrounds of domestic, commercial and public buildings and structures, untended verges, surrounds of sporting venues, etc. (and other areas where ticks are found)
- Rubbish Tips
- Poultry Sheds
- Native Plants
- Ornamental Plants
MaxumPro contains Beta cyfluthrin, a synthetic pyrethroid insecticide widely used for pest control in residential and commercial settings. It is effective against many insect pests, including ants, bed bugs, cockroaches, fleas, flies, mosquitoes, and ticks.
Why is MaxumPro 125 SC Insecticide a good insecticide for pest control:
- High potency: Beta cyfluthrin is highly effective at killing insects, even at low concentrations. It acts on the insect’s nervous system, causing paralysis and death.
- Fast-acting: Beta cyfluthrin has a rapid knockdown effect, quickly immobilising and killing insects upon contact.
- Long residual activity: Beta cyfluthrin has a long residual activity, killing insects for several weeks (even months in certain situations) after application.
- Broad-spectrum activity: Beta cyfluthrin is effective against a wide range of insect pests, making it a versatile insecticide for pest control.
- Low toxicity to mammals: Beta cyfluthrin is relatively safe for humans and other mammals when used according to label instructions. It has low acute toxicity and does not persist in the environment for long periods.
Pack Size: 500mL
MaxumPro 125 SC Insecticide Registrant: Sundew Solutions Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 64148)