TermiForce 100SC Termiticide and Insecticide
Active Ingredient: Fipronil @ 100g/L
Similar or comparable to Termidor Residual Termiticide and Insecticide (BASF), Surefire Termiticide and Insecticide (PCT) & Warden 100SC Insecticide (ADAMA)
TermiForce 100SC Termiticide and Insecticide is a residual insecticide in a suspension concentrate formulation containing 100g/L of the active ingredient fipronil. TermiForce is for the protection of structures from subterranean termite damage, the control of subterranean termites and ants around domestic and commercial structures and the control of insect pests in turf.
What pests does TermiForce 100SC Termiticide and Insecticide control;
- Subterranean Termites, including (but not limited to): Coptotermes acinaciformis, Mastotermes darwiniensis, Schedorhinotermes spp.
- Argentine stem weevil (Listronotus bonariensis)
- Funnel ant (Aphaenogaster pythia)
- Mole cricket (Scapteriscus didactylus and Gryllotalpa spp.)
- Nuisance ants, including but not limited to: Argentine ant (Linepithema humile), Black house ant (Octhellus glaber), Pedicel ant/ odorous house ant (Tapinoma spp.), Pharaoh’s ant (Monomorium pharanonis), Whitefooted ant (Technomyrmex albipes).
- Nesting ants, including but not limited to Funnel ants (Aphaenogaster pythia), Greenhead ants (Rhytidoponera spp.), Meat ants (Iridomyrmex spp.), Red imported fire ants (Solenopsis invicta), Yellow crazy ant (Anoplolepis gracilipes).
What situations can TermiForce 100SC Termiticide and Insecticide be used in;
Subterranean Termite control;
- Pre-Construction: Chemical soil-treated zones around existing buildings and structures.
- Post-Construction: Chemical soil-treated zones around existing buildings and structures.
- Reticulation systems: Pre and Post-construction (Camilleri under slab and perimeter system. ReTerMTM and Altis perimeter systems only).
- Protection of poles and fence posts.
- Nests in poles or trees.
- Wall cavity treatment.
Turf Pest control;
- Recreational Turf (including bowling greens and playing fields) and commercial turf farms.
- External areas and surrounds of domestic, commercial, public and industrial buildings and structures.
- Spot application to nests in domestic situations.
Why are fipronil insecticides like TermiForce 100SC Termiticide and Insecticide used around the world by pest control companies;
- Broad-spectrum: Fipronil is effective against a wide range of insects, including termites, ants and certain turf pests.
- Long-lasting: Fipronil has a residual activity of up to 8 years, meaning that it continues to kill insects long after it has been applied.
- Non-repellent: Fipronil is a non-repellent termiticide, which means that termites do not know they are crossing a treated area until it is too late. This makes it very effective at preventing termites from entering a building.
- Low-toxicity: Fipronil is relatively low in toxicity to humans and pets, making it a safe choice for use in homes and businesses.
TermiForce 100SC Termiticide and Insecticide contains Fipronil at 100g/L active ingredient. Fipronil works by blocking the GABA-gated chloride channels in the central nervous system of insects. This causes the insects to overexcite and eventually die.
Pack Size: 1-Litre
Registrant: Indigo Specialty Products (APVMA #: 88792)