AntagonistPro Residual Insecticide
Active Ingredient: Bifenthrin @ 80g/L
Similar or comparable to Surefire Fivestar Insecticide (PCT)
AntagonistPro Residual Insecticide is for the fast-acting knockdown and residual control of ants and a range of other urban insect pests and the control of a range of pests in ornamental plants and turf.
AntagonistPro Residual Insecticide is unique and boasts Australia’s only polymer-enhanced bifenthrin technology. This technology helps overcome harsh environmental factors that break down ordinary pyrethroid treatments ensuring AntagonistPro controls pests for longer than standard formulations.
Unleash the professional edge with AntagonistPro, trusted and embraced by Pest Control Experts Nationwide.
Why does Polymer Technology make AntagonistPro Residual Insecticide superior to other bifenthrin insecticides;
- Rain fast once dry
- UV Stable
- Transfer Effect between insects
- pH Protected
- Effective on porous & non-porous surfaces
What pests does AntagonistPro Residual Insecticide control;
|African Black Beetle Adults||Caterpillars||Lawn Armyworm||Plague Thrips||Termites – direct nest and protection of service poles and fence posts|
|Ants – All Species||Cockroaches||Light Brown Apple Moth||Poinsettia Whitefly||Ticks (excluding the paralysis tick Ixodes holocyclus)|
|Aphids||Corn Earworm||Loopers||Red Imported Fire||Two Spotted Mite|
|Argentine Stem Weevil Adults||Cutworm||Mealybug||Sod Webworm||Wasps|
|Billbug Adults||Fleas||Meat Ant||Spiders||Whitefly|
|Biting Midges||Flies||Mosquitoes||Stinging Ant||Yellow Crazy Ants|
|Budworm||Funnel Ant||Papernest Wasps||Sugar Ant|
AntagonistPro Residual Insecticide is registered for the treatment of nuisance ants. It doesn’t matter if they are sugar feeders or protein feeders; AntagonistPro controls the lot!
What is AntagonistPro Residual Insecticide approved uses?
General Pest Control Situations:
- Ants (including Red Imported Fire Ants and Yellow Crazy Ants), spiders, wasps, cockroaches, mosquitoes, biting midges, fleas, flies, ticks, and termites for protection of service poles and fence posts and for the eradication of termite nests in trees, poles, posts, and stumps by flooding the nest with AntagonistPro.
- AntagonistPro Residual Insecticide forms a residual barrier for controlling various ant species. It is suitable for use in all areas, e.g. paths, driveways, lawns, gardens, bark, soil, concrete, asphalt, walls around dwellings, industrial sites and public areas, including roadside curbing and footpaths.
Urban Pest Control:
- AntagonistPro Residual Insecticide is a powerful knockdown and residual pesticide.
- Ants, cockroaches, fleas, flies, mosquitoes, spiders, ticks and wasps are controlled by direct contact with spray and also by residual action as they come into contact with treated surfaces.
- Lawn armyworms, sod webworms, Argentine stem weevil adults, billbug adults, African black beetle adults, ants (including but not limited to the Black ants, coastal brown ants, funnel ants, meat ants, sugar ants, red imported fire ants, yellow crazy ant, and stinging ant.
Roses, Carnations and Other Ornamental Plants Situations:
- Two-spotted mites, aphids, caterpillars, loopers, corn earworms, native budworms, light brown apple moths, whitefly, poinsettia white fly, mealybug, plague thrips and cutworms in beds, containers and pots.
Pack Sizes: 1-Litre & 5-Litre
Registrant: Sundew Solutions Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 67858)