Tips For Use
- Shake container before use.
- Periodically agitate suspension during application to ensure thorough mixing.
- For best results form a pre-mix of the required amount of product with an equal volume of water.
- Stir thoroughly then add to spray tank and dilute with remaining amount of water. Agitate thoroughly.
- Do not store diluted product. Prepare a fresh solution as necessary.
- Do not spray the moving parts of any machinery, electric motors or switchgear with this water-based product.
Note on Application to Carpets:
- While carpets are regarded as porous surfaces, excessive liquid application may produce water stains.
- The non-porous surface rate should be used on carpets where possible.
- Short pile carpet: Dilute recommended amount of product in 5 L water and apply 5 L per 100 m² of carpet.
- Long or shag pile carpet: Dilute recommended amount of product in 10 L water and apply 10 L per 100m² to ensure effective penetration of carpet pile.
- Since carpets vary in thickness, colour and fibre type, it is recommended that a small, inconspicuous area of carpet be treated and allowed to dry to test for colour fastness.
Use as A Residual Surface Treatment for Control of Stored Product Pests:
The following measures should be observed:
- Ensure food items in store are not exposed to the spray.
- If necessary, remove food items from the Area to be treated.
- Allow all treated surfaces to dry before replacing food items.
- Where possible avoid Spraying surfaces that food comes into direct contact with.
- Do not allow spray to contact food packaging materials.
- Discard any foodstuff accidentally contaminated with the spray solution.
- Avoid contact with food, food utensils and surfaces on which food is prepared or stored.
- Before use, remove or cover all exposed foodstuffs.
- Cover all dishes and utensils and surfaces on which food is prepared or stored.
- After use, thoroughly ventilate treated area.
- Clean up thoroughly before processing or serving of food resumes.
- For surface treatment only: Do not spray into the air using foggers or other devices designed to create an aerosol.
- Allow treated carpets to dry before resuming activity on them.
- Do not apply spray treatment outdoors if rain is imminent.
Caution: Avoid contact with food, food utensils, or places where food is prepared or stored.
Before Use: Remove Or Cover All Exposed Foodstuffs, Cover All Dishes And Utensils, And Places Where Food Is Prepared Or Stored.
After Use: Thoroughly Ventilate Treated Area. Clean Up Thoroughly Before Processing/serving Resumes.
When used as directed, the application of insectigone should not present a hazard to consumers.
Protection of Wildlife, Fish, Crustaceans and Environment:
- Dangerous to fish.
- Do not contaminate dams, rivers, or streams with pesticide, used containers or unwanted spray mixture.
Storage and Disposal:
- Store in the closed, original container in a safe, well-ventilated area, as cool as possible.
- Do not store for prolonged periods in direct sunlight
- Product is harmful if swallowed.
- Facial skin contact may cause temporary facial numbness.
- Will irritate the eyes and skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
- When opening container, preparing spray and using the prepared spray wear cotton overalls buttoned to the neck and wrist, washable hat, elbow-length PVC gloves and face shield.
- If product gets on skin, immediately wash the area with soap and water.
- After use and before eating, drinking or smoking, wash hands, arms and face thoroughly with soap and water.
- After each days use, wash gloves, face shield and contaminated clothing.
- If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons information Centre Phone: 13 11 26.
- Additional information is listed in the Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
Withholding Period Details (WHP):
- Not applicable when used as directed.