Fido’s Closasole 10kg Broad Spectrum Wormer For Dogs & Cats
Active Ingredients: Levamisole @ 41.8mg & Niclosamide @ 1000mg
Fido’s Closasole 10kg Broad Spectrum Wormer For Dogs & Cats is an economical broad spectrum wormer for dogs and cats, for the control of Roundworm (Toxocara & Toxascaris), Hookworm (Uncinaria & Ancylostoma) and Tapeworm (Dipylidium & Taenia) but not Hydatid (Echinococcus granulosus).
Why choose Fido’s Closasole 10kg Broad Spectrum Wormer For Dogs & Cats;
- Contains the active ingredients Levamisole & Niclosamide.
- Fido’s Closasole Wormer tablets are suitable for cats and dogs.
- An economical and broad spectrum wormer for dogs and cats.
- Controls important roundworm, hookworm and tapeworm (including the flea tapeworm (Dipylidium Caninum).
- No fasting is required prior to treatment.
- One tablet treats 10kg body weight.
- Used every three months for consistent worm control.
- Can be used in puppies and kittens from 6 weeks of age
- Use in combination with praziquantel. wormer where hydatid tapeworm is an issue.
Fido’s Closasole Dosage and Administration:
Adult Dogs & Cats:
- 1 Tablet/10kg Bodyweight once every 3 months throughout life
- The tablets can be given orally or crushed into your dog or cat’s dinner.
- Bitches & Queens: 1 Tablet/10kg Bodyweight, 2 treatments (at an interval of 14 days) during the gestation and lactation periods
- Tapeworms: Treat every 3 months (To prevent re-infestation with Dipylidium spp, a flea control regime is essential)
- Roundworms & Hookworms: Treat at 2,4,8 & 12 Weeks – thereafter every 3 months.
- Whipworm: Treat every 6 to 8 weeks after 3 months of age.
- Pregnant Bitches: Treat at mating, before whelping and then every 3 months.
- Tapeworms: Treat every 3 months
- Roundworm & Hookworms: Treat at 6,8 and 12 weeks – thereafter every 3 months.
- Pregnant Cats: Treat at mating, before the birth of kittens, then every 3 months.
Fido’s Closasole Pack Sizes:
- 10 x Tablets
- 100 x Tablets
Registrant: Mavlab Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 37422)