Active Ingredients: Proprietary Formulation of Non-Ionic Surfactants @ 80.0% & L-Form Amino Acids @ 5-10%
HydroForce Recharge is a highly concentrated residual soil surfactant that overcomes water repellency, improves water penetration and helps prevent localised dry spots in turf.
Being a premium soil surfactant blend, HydroForce Recharge is specifically designed to prevent and overcome hydrophobic soil situations and improve water management processes within the turf and plant-growing environment. HydroForce Recharge’s key performance characteristics are due to its unique combination of powerful, highest-quality surfactant technologies fulfilling rapid soil wetting, extended residua, reliable re-wetting and moisture retention performance.
HydroForce Recharge also has the extra benefit of plant health improvement by adding an Amino Acid supplement. The addition of L-Form Amino Acids is to assist in plant recovery and response.
HydroForce Recharge contains:
- APG Surfactant – Dramatically improves water penetration into the soil.
- Block Co-Polymer Surfactant – Prevents and overcomes dry patch, enhances rewetting performance, offers residual activity and moisture retention.
- Amino Acid Plant Health Supplement – Maintains & helps restore damaged pants in summer and improves plants’ vigour.
What amino acids does HydroForce Recharge contain;
Where is HydroForce Recharge suited for use;
- Turf areas, including lawns, parks and gardens.
- Ornamental garden beds & landscaped areas.
- Horticulture (general use), including around trees and plants.
- Golf Courses (greens & tees, fairways & roughs).
- Stressed areas & chronic localised dry spots (LDS).
- Sportsfields and playing ovals.
- Both sandy and fine-textured soil profiles.
Why choose HydroForce Recharge
- A premium formulation specifically developed for tough growing conditions.
- Improves turf performance and playability.
- Improves turf quality & health.
- Reduces turf wilt.
- Promotes rapid recovery of stressed turf.
- A unique blend of two high-quality, powerful surfactants, fulfilling specific roles in water penetration, soil wetting and re-wetting.
- A preventative water repellency treatment.
- Promotes turf uniformity
- Promotes moisture retention in the root zone.
- A curative localised dry spot treatment (LDS)
- High concentration of surfactant that maximises molecule output and performance.
- Non-burn formulation.
- It contains an amino acid package within the formulation, allowing for improved plant response in tough growing conditions.
- Manufactured and developed in Australia for the harshest of climatic conditions.
- HydroForce Recharge is available in 20L, 200L and 1,000L pack sizes for convenience and ease of use.
Research has proven that Recharge has exceptional rapid initial wetting qualities. Quick movement of water into the profile allows hydration, recovery and optimised plant performance. Replicated Water Droplet Penetration assessments on extremely hydrophobic sand have demonstrated that HydroForce Recharge provides faster water movement into the soil than competitive products.
Pack Sizes: 20L, 200L & 1000L
Manufacturer: Indigo Specialty Products