Triguard Triple Combination Drench for Sheep
Active Ingredients: Abamectin @ 1.0 g/L, Oxfendazole @ 22.7 g/L, Levamisole 2 33.9 g/L (as levamisole hydrochloride), Selenium @ 0.5 g/L (as sodium selenate) & Cobalt 2.2 g/L (as cobalt disodium EDTA)
Triguard Triple Combination Drench for Sheep controls and treats internal parasites of sheep, including those with single or dual resistance to macrocyclic lactones (including moxidectin resistant strains), benzimidazoles or imidazothiazoles (levamisole/morantel).
Where Barber’s Pole worm (Haemonchus contortus) is known to be resistant to macrocyclic lactones and benzimidazoles and imidazothiazoles (levamisole/morantel), Triguard may have limited efficacy.
Triguard Triple Combination Drench for Sheep also provides a selenium and cobalt supplement for sheep raised in selenium and/or cobalt-deficient areas.
Does Triguard Triple Combination Drench have broad-spectrum activity against resistant worms:
With high potency triple-combination protection, Triguard can deliver highly effective worm control even where high levels of resistance are present and over a broad spectrum of worms.
Triguard is active against sheep roundworms that have single or dual resistance to the ML (including moxidectin), benzimidazole or imidazothiazole (levamisole) families of chemicals.
At the recommended dosage level, Triguard provides treatment and control of the following sheep roundworms, sensitive to at least one of the three antiparasitic components of the product:
Gastrointestinal Roundworms: (Adult and immature gastrointestinal roundworms)
- Barbers Pole Worm (Haemonchus contortus)*
- Small Brown Stomach Worm (Teladorsagia [Ostertagia] circumcincta)*
- Stomach Hair Worm (Trichostrongylus axei)
- Black Scour Worm (Trichostrongylus spp)
- Small Intestinal Worm (Cooperia spp)*
- Thin Necked Intestinal Worm (Nematodirus spp)
- Hookworm (Bunostomum trigonocephalum)
- Intestinal Threadworm (Strongyloides papillosus)
- Large Bowel Worm (Oesophagostomum venulosum)
- Large Mouthed Bowel Worm (Chabertia ovina)
- Nodule Worm (Oesophagostomum columbianum)
- Whipworm (Trichuris ovis)
- *including inhibited fourth stage larvae
- Lungworm (Dictyocaulus filaria)
Triguard Triple Combination Drench is also for the control of:
- Nasal Bot (Oestrus ovis) parasitic larval stages only.
- Itch Mite (Psorergates ovis).
Supply of Selenium and Cobalt Supplement:
Triguard Triple Combination Drench for Sheep also includes Selenium and Cobalt supplements to help treat and prevent deficiencies in these minerals in those sheep raised in selenium and/or cobalt deficient areas.
Pack Sizes: 5L Back Pack & 20-Litre Drum.
Registrant: Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health Australia Pty. Ltd. (APVMA #: 64649)