Pentamox Mineralised Oral Drench For Sheep
- Moxidectin @ 1 g/L
- Iodine (as ethylenediamine dihydroiodide) @ 1 g/L
- Cobalt (as disodium cobalt EDTA) @ 0.2 g/L
- Copper (as disodium copper EDTA) @ 2.1 g/L
- Zinc (as disodium zinc EDTA) @ 0.6 g/L
- Selenium (as sodium selenate) @ 0.5 g/L
Pentamox Mineralised Oral Drench For Sheep treats and controls moxidectin-sensitive gastrointestinal parasites (including benzimidazole and/or levamisole-resistant strains), lungworms and itch mites of sheep. It also aids in the control of selenium-responsive conditions. It can be used to supplement diets that may be deficient in selenium, cobalt, copper, zinc and iodine.
Pentamox contains moxidectin, a second-generation macrocyclic lactone endectocide that is effective against internal and external parasites sensitive to this molecular/active substance family.
Pentamox Mineralised Oral Drench For Sheep is effective against sensitive strains of the following parasites of sheep:
Mature (adult) and immature (L4):
- Haemonchus contortus (Barber’s Pole Worm)
- Trichostrongylus spp. (Black Scour Worm)
- Trichostrongylus axei (Stomach Hair Worm)
- Trichostrongylus colubriformis, Ostertagia (Teladorsagia) spp. (Small Brown Stomach Worm)
- Teladorsagia circumcincta, Cooperia spp. (Small Intestinal Worm)
- Cooperia oncophora, Nematodirus spp. (Thin-necked Intestinal Worm)
- Nematodirus battus, Nematodirus filicollis, Nematodirus spathiger, Strongyloides papillosus (Intestinal Threadworm)
- Oesophagostomum columbianum (Nodule Worm)
- Chabertia ovina (Large-mouthed Bowel Worm)
- Dictyocaulus filaria (Large Lungworm).
- Trichostrongylus rugatus, Trichostrongylus vitrinus, Cooperia curticei, Nematodirus abnormalis, Nematodirus helvetianus, Ostertagia trifurcata, Oesophagostomum venulosum (Large Bowel Worm), Trichuris ovis.
- Psorergates ovis (Itch Mite).
Pentamox Mineralised Oral Drench For Sheep is effective against benzimidazole and levamisole-resistant strains of H. contortus, T. colubriformis and T. circumcincta.
Pentamox Mineralised Oral Drench For Sheep has shown efficacy against a number of ivermectin-resistant strains of H. contortus and Teladorsagia (Ostertagia) spp. However, as Pentamox shares a similar mode of action to the avermectins, it should not be used where avermectin resistance is present, except where specifically recommended by an advisor.
Pack Size: 10-Litre
Registrant: Jurox Pty Limited (APVMA #: 8643)