Professional Maintenance Formula Fertiliser (2-3 months)
The Professional Maintenance Formula Fertiliser provides 2-3 months of controlled-release lawn food for the general treatment of existing lawns. It is an ideal first application that delivers a fast start, quick green up and revitalisation of worn lawns.
Professional Maintenance Formula Fertiliser is perfect for home lawns, sports fields and public lawn areas. The formulation provides a strong initial boost, coupled with longevity and is ideal for recurring maintenance applications. The controlled-release fertiliser provides the lawn with all the essential nutrients for a fast start to the season, and added Magnesium provides a deep, healthy leaf colour.
- Total Nitrogen (N) 20% (as urea nitrogen)
- Potassium (K) 5.8% (water-soluble 5.3% as sulphate. 0.5% as chloride)
- Total Sulphur (S) 11.6% (9.8% As sulphate. 1.8% as elemental)
- Calcium (Ca) 2.1% (water soluble. 2.1% As sulphate.)
- Total Magnesium (Mg) 1.8% (1.5% water soluble. 1.8% As sulphate)
Why choose Professional Maintenance Formula Fertiliser;
- 2-3 months of controlled feeding of lawns and turf.
- Ideal first fertiliser application, which can be followed up 3-4 times yearly.
- Delivers a fast start and quick green up (approx. 7 days).
- Revitalises worn lawns & high traffic areas.
- Suitable for all lawn species, including buffalo, all couch grass types, Kikuyu and cool season grasses such as rye and fescues.
- Includes natural polysulphate for Calcium, Magnesium, Sulphur and Phosphorus delivery.
What is the application rate of Professional Maintenance Formula Fertiliser;
- The suggested application rate is 35gm/m² (3.5kg per 100m²).
- At this rate, the 15kg bag will cover approximately 420 m².
Professional Maintenance Formula Fertiliser contains Poly-S technology;
Poly-S technology ensures smooth growth for a healthy, green turf, even when growing conditions are warm and humid or dry and cold. Once moisture infiltrates this outer polymer membrane, Nitrogen is released. Depending on the thickness of the coating, the release of this Nitrogen can last up to 6 months. Even drastic increases in soil temperature or moisture will not create major fluctuations in the Nitrogen release pattern.
Another effect of Poly-S technology is the efficiency of the nutrient uptake. It is so effective that the risk of leeching is dramatically reduced. A side effect is that there are fewer growing peaks and, thus, a reduction in the frequency of cutting the turf. This means fewer clippings to worry about and less buildup of unwanted thatch. The beauty of Poly-S technology is that it has a great release curve that copies the plant’s requirements while keeping nutrient waste to a minimum.
Pack Size: 15kg
Manufacturer: ICL Speciality Fertilisers (Netherlands)