Monaco Bermudagrass (Couch) Seed – agriCOTE Enhanced
Monaco Bermudagrass is excellent for use on golf courses, sports turf, and higher-quality lawns. It has excellent density and wear tolerance and is bred for a genetically darker green colour. Monaco has quicker spring green-up, high colour retention, and winter hardiness. Monaco will make a great addition to any landscape.
Monaco Bermudagrass is recognised for its dark colour, traffic tolerance and drought resistance, giving you the confidence that the product will perform and provide the highest quality turf. Monaco is well adapted to all areas of Australia where Bermuda grass (couch) is currently grown.
Monaco is a synthetic couch variety produced by intercrossing five clonal parent lines for quality and performance. Seed is only produced from the Syn-1 generation, resulting in superior genetic integrity and seed quality year in and year out.
What application is Monaco Bermudagrass best suited for;
- High-performance sports fields.
- Golf courses.
- Higher-quality lawns.
- Home lawns.
Monaco Bermudagrass (Cynodon dactylon) produces a vigorous, deep-rooted, dense turf with dark green leaves and is well adapted to most soils and grows the best in warm climates. Monaco Bermudagrass spreads by both rhizomes and stolons. It has excellent wear, drought, heat and salt tolerance, establishes quickly, produces lateral stems and is competitive against weeds. It has excellent density and wear tolerance. Bred for a genetically darker green colour, it also has quicker spring green-up, high fall colour retention, and winter hardiness.
What is agriCOTE Seed Coating Technology;
- Lime Coating – Creates a favourable germination environment.
- NPKS & Trace Elements – provides immediate seedling nutrition.
- Growth Promotion – promotes establishment and seed vigour.
- Bonding Polymer – bonding AgriCOTE seed capsule.
- Protective Polymer – protects and isolates bacteria.
- Increased seed size and weight allow for easier, more precise spreading.
Why choose Monaco Bermudagrass;
- The new standard in high-end Bermuda (couch) grass.
- Excellent density.
- Excellent drought and heat tolerance
- Fast establishment
- Great wear tolerance.
- High autumn colour retention.
- Excellent winter hardiness.
- Exceptional wear tolerance.
- Genetically darker green colour.
- Quick spring green-up.
- Ideal for all tropical, transition and temperate climates.
Pack Sizes: 1kg & 5kg, 10kg & 25kg
Package Contents: 100% Monaco Bermudagrass Seed (not a blend)
Seed Supplier: Barenbrug Seeds
Due to WA Dept. of Agriculture customs regulations, Qld Blue Couch seed will not be shipped to Western Australia.