Bovipour Pour-On for Beef and Dairy Cattle
Active Ingredient: Doramectin @ 5g/L
Similar or Comparable to Dectomax Pour-On (Zoetis) & Neovedor Pour-On (Neove Pharma) & Doramax Pour-On (The Hunter River Company)
Bovipour Pour-On is a ready-to-use pour-on to treat doramectin-sensitive internal and external parasites in beef and dairy cattle, Including buffalo fly, sucking and biting lice, mange mites, gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, and cattle ticks.
Bovipour Pour-On is made from Doramectin, a highly active broad-spectrum parasiticide for topical administration to cattle. Doramectin is part of the Macrocyclic Lactones group of chemicals. Doramectin works by interrupting the nervous systems of parasites, leading to paralysis and eventual death.
Bovipour is extremely effective in the treatment and control of gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms and buffalo fly in cattle. Bovipour Pour-On also controls eye worms, sucking and biting lice, mange mites and cattle ticks.
Bovipour provides broader coverage & longer protection & has a wide safety margin for all ages of cattle.
Bovipour Pour-On Endectocide is highly effective in the treatment and control of the following species:
Gastrointestinal roundworms (adults and fourth-stage larvae)
- Ostertagia ostertargi – Small brown stomach worm
- Haemonchus placei – Barber’s pole worm
- Trichostrongylus axei – Stomach hair worm
- T. colubriformis – Black scour worm
- Cooperia spp. – Small intestinal worm
- Cooperia oncophora1 Bunostomum phlebotomum – Hook worm
- Oesophagostomum radiatum – Nodule worm
- Nematodirus spathiger – Thin necked intestinal worm2
- Thelazia spp. – Eye worm
- Trichuris spp. – Whipworm
Adult and immature Lungworm
- Dictyocaulus viviparus
- Linognathus vituli, Haematopinus eurysternus, Solenopotes capillatus
- Bovicola bovis
- Haematobia irritans exigua
- Chorioptes bovis, Sarcoptes scabiei var. bovis
- Rhipicephalus (Boophilus) microplus
Engorged female ticks that drop off for up to 3 days after treatment may lay viable eggs
Bovipour Pour-On Persistent Protection:
Extensive studies have also demonstrated the following levels of persistent protection against reinfection from important worm species.
(Species & Period of protection following treatment)
- Ostertagia ostertagi Up to 35 days
- Haemonchus placei Up to 35 days
- Trichostrongylus axei Up to 35 days
- Cooperia spp. Up to 35 days
- Cooperia oncophora Up to 21 days
- Dictyocaulus viviparus Up to 28 days
- Oesophagostomum radiatum Up to 21 days
- Bunostomum phlebotomum Up to 21 days
Bovipour Pour-On controls buffalo flies (Haematobia irritans exigua) for up to 14 days after treatment.
Bovipour Pour-On Pack Sizes: 1-Litre, 5-Litre & 20-Litre
Registrant: Zagro Australia Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 86116)