Wolverine Combination Drench For Sheep
Similar or equivalent to Avomec Duel Broad Spectrum Sheep Drench (Boehringer) & Genesis Xtra Sheep Drench (Boehringer)
Wolverine Combination Drench For Sheep is a broad spectrum combination drench that can be effective against internal parasites of sheep resistant to the single actives. Wolverine Combination Drench For Sheep contains a high amount of Closantel compared to single active Closantel drenches.
Wolverine Combination Drench For Sheep is for the control & treatment of Roundworms, Nasal Bot, Itch Mite and Mature & Late Immature Liver Fluke in Sheep with activity against resistant strains of Barbers Pole Worm (including strains resistant to both abamectin and Closantel) and 6 weeks sustained activity against Barbers Pole Worm (including strains resistant to macrocyclic lactone). Wolverine also contains abamectin, a member of the macrocyclic lactone family of chemicals and Closantel, a member of the salicylanilide family of chemicals.
Which sensitive strains of sheep parasites does Wolverine Combination Drench For Sheep control;
- Barbers Pole Worm (Haemonchus contortus)
- Wolverine Combination Drench is active against resistant strains of Barbers Pole Worm, including those resistant to both closantel and abamectin.
- Wolverine Combination Drench also has sustained activity against Closantel susceptible Barbers Pole Worm:
- It prevents sheep re-infection for up to 6 weeks after drenching.
- It also limits pasture contamination with faecal eggs for up to 6 weeks after drenching.
Adult & Immature Gastro-Intestinal Roundworms:
- Small Brown Stomach Worm (Ostertagia spp)
- Small Hair Worm (Trichostrongylus axei)
- Black Scour Worm Trichostrongylus spp)
- Small Intestinal Worm (Cooperia spp)
- Large Bowel Worm (Oesophagostomum venulosum)
- Large Mouth Bowel Worm (Chabertia ovina)
- Nodule Worm (Oesophagostomum columbianum)
- Thin Necked Intestinal Worm (Nematodirus spp)
- Whipworm (Trichuris ovis)
- Intestinal Threadworm (Strongyloides papillosus)
- Liver Fluke (Fasciola hepatica) mature and late immature (including 6-week-old stages)
- Lungworm (Dictyocaulus filaria)
Also for the control of
- Nasal Bot (Oestrus ovis) parasitic larval stages only
- Itch Mite (Psorergates ovis)
What is Wolverine Combination Drench For Sheep protection period;
At the recommended dose rate, Wolverine provides 6 weeks of activity against closantel susceptible barbers pole worm. It also limits pasture contamination with faecal eggs for up to 6 weeks after drenching.
Wolverine Combination Drench For Sheep can be used as a quarantine drench to prevent the introduction of resistant strains of Barbers Pole Worm into a property. When used as a quarantine drench, it is advisable to hold treated sheep in treatment yards or on contaminated paddocks for 24 hours before introduction.
Pack Sizes: 5-Litre & 10-Litre
Registrant: Zagro Australia Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 91261)