Startect Oral Drench For Sheep
Active Ingredients: Derquantel @ 10mg/ml & Abamectin @ 1mg/ml
Startect Oral Drench For Sheep is a short-acting broad-spectrum combination sheep drench that kills the most damaging worms, including those that are resistant to existing drenches.
What Is Startect Broad Spectrum Oral Drench for Sheep?
- Startect is an effective short-acting oral sheep drench that manages resistance better to optimise productivity.
- The first time a new class of drench has been released in combination to protect itself against resistance from its beginning.
- Deliberately and thoughtfully designed combination.
- Contains a completely new active, derquantel (10 mg/mL) that has no known resistance. The first active ingredient isfrom the entirely new SI (spiroindole) class with a completely different mode of action. Purposely combined with abamectin (1 mg/mL).
- Designed for greater sustainability with each active protecting the other against resistance.
- When used routinely Startect also extends the useful life of older more fragile drenches.
- Export Slaughter Interval (ESI) of 28 days gives producers trading flexibility and speed to market.
What Worms doest Startect Oral Drench For Sheep control;
Startect treats and controls a broad range of adult and immature worms, including those that have built up resistance to existing drenches: levamisole (LEV), benzimidazoles (BZ), macrocyclic lactones (ML) and closantel (CLOS).
Startect is effective against multi-resistant strains of Haemonchus contortus (LEV, BZ, ML and CLOS), Teladorsagia circumcincta (LEV, BZ and ML) and Trichostrongylus colubriformis (LEV, BZ and ML).
Startect is effective against resistant and susceptible:
Adults & Immature (L4) Stages;
- Barber’s pole worm (Haemonchus contortus) Including strains resistant to LEV, BZ, ML and CLOS
- Small brown stomach worm (Teladorsagia circumcincta) Including strains resistant to LEV, BZ and ML
- Black scour worm (Trichostrongylus spp.) Including strains resistant to LEV, BZ and ML
- Stomach hairworm (Trichostrongylus axei)
- Small intestinal worm (Cooperia spp.)
- Intestinal threadworm (Strongyloides papillosus)
- Lungworm (Dictyocaulus filaria)
- Thin-necked intestinal worm (Nematodirus spathiger)
- Large bowel worm (Oesophagostomum venulosum)
- Large mouthed bowel worm (Chabertia ovina)
- Whipworm (Trichuris ovis
Also treats and controls:
- Nasal Bot (Oestrus ovis)
- Itch mite (Psorergates ovis)
Pack Sizes: 5-Litre & 15-Litre
Nb – Startect 20mL oral applicator not included. Must be purchased separately.
Startect Oral Drench For Sheep Registrant: Zoetis Australia Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 64247)