Q-Drench Multi-Combination Drench for Sheep Active Ingredients: Abamectin 1.0 g/L, Albendazole 25.0 g/L, Closantel 37.5 g/L & Levamisole hydrochloride 40.0 g/L
Q-Drench Multi-Combination Drench For Sheep is a unique 4-way anthelmintic drench for use in sheep. Q-Drench Contains abamectin, albendazole, closantel and levamisole, which are members of the macrocyclic lactone, benzimidazole, salicylanilide and imidazothiazole groups respectively.
Q-Drench Multi-Combination Drench is a Broad-spectrum oral anthelmintic that is effective against susceptible gastrointestinal roundworms (including strains with single or dual resistance to macrocyclic lactones, benzimidazoles, levamisole or closantel, and strains of Haemonchus contortus with emerging resistance to closantel). It is also effective against lungworm, tapeworms, mature and late immature liver fluke, nasal bot and itch mite.
Q-drench can also be used to prevent the introduction of resistant strains onto a property and in a strategic worming program on sheep properties. Resistance may develop to any chemical. Ask a local veterinary practitioner or animal health advisor for recommended parasite management practices for your area to reduce the development of resistance. It is advisable that a resistance test be conducted before any parasite treatment is used.
Q-Drench Multi-Combination Drench is registered to control;
- Barber’s Pole Worm ~ Haemonchus contortus – including inhibited L4 stage and strains with single, dual or triple resistance to macrocyclic lactones, benzimidazoles, levamisole or closantel, and strains with emerging resistance to closantel.
- Small Brown Stomach Worm ~ Teladorsagia (Ostertagia) circumcincta – including inhibited L4 stage and strains with single or dual resistance to macrocyclic lactones, benzimidazoles or levamisole:
- Black Scour Worm ~ Trichostrongylus colubriformis – including strains with single or dual resistance to macrocyclic lactones, benzimidazoles or levamisole.
- Large Stomach Worm ~ Haemonchus placei
- Stomach Hair Worm ~ Trichostrongylus axei
- Black Scour Worm ~ Trichostrongylus vitrinus
- Small Intestinal Worm ~ Cooperia spp
- Thin-Necked Intestinal Worm ~ Nematodirus spp
- Large Mouthed Bowel Worm ~ Chabertia ovina
- Nodule Worm ~ Oesophagostomum columbianum
- Large Bowel Worm ~ Oesophagostomum venulosum
- Whip worm ~ Trichuris ovis
- Intestinal threadworm ~ Strongyloides papillosus
- Hookworm ~ Bunostomum spp
- Nasal Bot ~ Oestrus ovis
- Lungworm ~ Dictyocaulus viviparus (Large lungworm)
- Liver Fluke ~ Fasciola hepatica – mature fluke and immature forms including 6 week old stages. Reduces the output of viable fluke eggs.
- Tapeworms ~ Moniezia spp – heads and segments
- Itch mite ~ Psorergates ovis
Q-Drench Multi-Combination Drench Pack Sizes: 1L, 5L (backpack), 10L (drum).
Registrant: Jurox Pty Limited (APVMA # 56573)