Seclira Pressurised Fly Bait
Active Ingredient: Dinotefuran @ 10g/kg
Seclira Pressurised Fly Bait is for the residual control of nuisance flies in domestic, commercial, industrial and agricultural situations.
Seclira Pressurised Fly Bait provides long-lasting efficacy with a low-volume, targeted application and can control nuisance flies for 4–6 weeks.
Seclira Pressurised Fly Bait is a ready-to-use pressurised bait, enabling users to simply and precisely place bait where nuisance flies naturally go.
Seclira Pressurised Fly Bait is powered by a unique, fast-acting active ingredient which, when applied to surfaces, dries clear and has no odour.
Seclira Pressurised Fly Bait can be applied to surfaces as a spot, or band treatment to control nuisance flies in seconds and provide up to 6-weeks residual efficacy.
Seclira Pressurised Fly Bait is not a conventional residual spray and therefore does not work by flies simply contacting a sprayed surface. The attractants within this bait mean that flies will be attracted to and subsequently attempt to feed on treated surfaces. They will then pick up a lethal dose. Because of this bait function, only portions of vertical surfaces need to be treated.
Where can Seclira Pressurised Fly Bait be used:
- Around buildings, commercial premises (including Sensitive areas like restaurants, bars and hotels), industrial premises & animal housing.
- Building Exteriors & Surrounds: Abattoirs, poultry farms, animal housing, domestic dwellings, garbage containers, food processing plants and other industrial and commercial areas.
- Interior: Commercial and industrial facilities and animal houses.
What pests does Seclira Pressurised Fly Bait control:
- Nuisance flies including: Adult houseflies (Musca domestica) and Lesser houseflies (Fannia canicularis) and Sheep blowflies (Lucilia cuprina)
Why choose Seclira Pressurised Fly Bait:
Versatile pressurised, ready-to-use formulation:
- Seclira Pressurised Fly Bait is easy to use and more convenient than other fly baits.
- Just take out the spray pack to delivering a precise formulation with no need for mixing.
- Targeted and precise treatments mean it can be used in more areas, particularly compared to granular baits.
Dries clear and odourless:
- Seclira Pressurised Fly Bait dries clear and odourless, ensuring applications are undetectable.
- This makes Seclira Pressurised Fly Bait perfect for use in sensitive areas like restaurants, bars and hotels where granular or other visible baits would cause concern.
Fast-acting & highly efficacious:
- Seclira Pressurised Fly Baits unique near field attractant will attract flies to land and feed on the treated surface, resulting in fast effective control which is more reliable than simply residual sprays alone
- Low-volume, targeted applications with Seclira Pressurised Fly Bait can control nuisance flies for 4–6 weeks.
Pack Size: 454gm Aerosol
Registrant: BASF Australia Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 83016)
Did you? Log in to leave a review.