QuenchPro Ant Bait Liquid
Active Ingredient: Imidacloprid @ 0.05g/L
Similar or comparable to Antmaster Liquid Bait (2022 Environmental Science)
QuenchPro Ant Bait Liquid is a liquid bait containing Imidacloprid to control certain pest ants. It contains a sweet food source in a low-dose bait that is effective against many common pest ants for use in indoor and outdoor situations.
How does QuenchPro Ant Bait Liquid work;
QuenchPro has a special sweet-based attractant to lure foraging worker ants to the liquid. Worker ants return the liquid to the nest, passing it on to the rest of the colony. Initially, ant activity may increase, but this will ease as worker ants take the QuenchPro back to the nest.
Since not all ants feed on sugary foods, this bait may not be attractive to certain species of ants. Ants feed on the liquid bait, which has a delayed mode of action allowing the rapid transfer back throughout the nest, killing the queen and the colony.
Why choose QuenchPro Ant Bait Liquid;
- Highly attractive, proprietary liquid bait formulation utilising Imidacloprid.
- Low application rate (5mL per bait placement).
- 250 mL value pack bottle (50 x bait placements per container).
- Made in Australia.
- Researched and developed by Sundew Solutions Melbourne.
- Kills the queen and destroys the colony.
- Easy to use 250 mL bottle.
- Non-scheduled poison.
Why are ant baits containing Imidacloprid (i.e. QuenchPro Ant Bait Liquid) a highly effective solution for ant control;
- Effective against ants: Imidacloprid has been proven highly effective against many ant species, including common household ants like nuisance ants, pavement ants, black ants, black house ants, argentine ants, nesting ants, pharaoh ants, ghost ants & white-footed house ants. It disrupts insects’ nervous systems, leading to paralysis and eventual death.
- Residual activity: Imidacloprid has a long-lasting residual effect, meaning it remains active for an extended period after application. This property allows it to provide long-term control of ant populations by eliminating foraging ants, disrupting their reproductive capabilities, and eliminating colonies.
- Low toxicity to mammals: Imidacloprid has a low toxicity profile for mammals, including humans and pets, when used according to the labelled instructions. This makes it a safer option for indoor and outdoor ant control, as it poses minimal risks to non-target organisms.
QuenchPro Ant Bait Liquid is ideal to be used in conjunction with EnsnarePRO 50 SC Indoxacarb non-repellent insecticide.
Pack Size: 250mL
Registrant: Sundew Solutions Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 69195)