AzaMax Organic Insecticide
Active Ingredient: Azadirachtin @ 11.82g/L
Similar or Comparable to: Eco-Neem Botanical Organic Insecticide (Duluxgroup). Smaller pack sizes are sold under the ‘Eco-Neem Botanical Insecticide’ brand
AzaMax Insecticide is for the control of two-spotted mites, aphids and whitefly in Floriculture and ornamentals and fungus gnats in potting soil.
AzaMax Insecticide contains botanical oils and a concentrated botanical extracts from the neem tree (Azadirachta indica A.Juss). Azadirachtin is one of the most widely researched botanical extracts in the world.
AzaMax Insecticide controls insects by disrupting the hormonal systems that regulate feeding, growth, development and reproduction. AzaMax Insecticide affected insects stop feeding, stop moulting (stop growing) and lose interest in mating and egg laying. Because insects need to feed on AzaMax treated plant surfaces to be affected, its impact on beneficial insects is minor.
AzaMax is a registered organic insecticide for the control of a broad range of chewing and sucking insects.
Why choose AzaMax Insecticide;
- Contains the active ingredient Azadirachtin.
- Registered Organic (Australian Organic).
- Remains effective in crops after spraying for up to 14 days.
- Weakens insects’ chemical defence, intensifying the effectiveness of other insecticides.
- Very safe to users, environment and non-target species and beneficial insects including bees.
- Stabilised neem extract with a 2 year shelf-life from Date of Manufacture.
- Very concentrated and used at low rates (2-3ml/L for most pests).
Why is AzaMax superior to other products?
- AzaMax does not contain neem oil and unlike many neem based products, is not formulated using harmful solvents, surfactants, or preservatives. No APVMA registration has been applied for, or granted to any neem oil product due to the potentially harmful impurities in neem oil and because the processing method used to obtain neem oil ultimately destroys most of its insecticidal properties.
- AzaMax is processed in a way that concentrates and preserves the active properties of neem. The actives are then formulated into a 12,000 ppm emulsifiable concentrate of Azadirachtin, guaranteed to have a shelf-life of up to two years and remain effective in crops after spraying for up to 14 days. No other neem product is as stable or as effective as AzaMax.
- AzaMax contains up to 100 natural chemicals all aimed at having negative impacts on insect pests. This makes AzaMax a very versatile insecticide that effectively eliminates the potential for insects to develop any chemical resistance.
- AzaMax intensifies the effectiveness of other insecticides by weakening the insect’s chemical defence, this in turn reduces the onset of resistance of the pest to the chemical being applied. This feature makes AzaMax an excellent tank mix with other insecticides.
- AzaMax is very safe to users, the environment and non-target insects including bees, spiders and most other beneficial predators and parasitoids.
- AzaMax is registered as an organic input in Australia with the Biological Farmers of Australia (BFA). This allows growers to brand their produce as Australian Certified Organic (ACO) once they have satisfied all the other criteria of the ACO certification process.
Pack Sizes: 1L, 5L & 20L (Smaller pack sizes are sold under the ‘Eco-Neem Botanical Insecticide’ brand)
Registrant: Duluxgroup (Australia) Pty Ltd. APVMA #: 61980