Duocare LV Plus Selenium
Active Ingredients: Levamisole @ 67.8g/L, Fenbendazole @ 50g/L & Selenium @ 1g/L
Similar or comparable to Combinator LV Plus Selenium Oral Anthelmintic For Sheep (Nutrien)
Duocare LV Plus Selenium is a combination drench for controlling Levamisole and Fenbendazole sensitive mature and immature roundworms in sheep and lambs and as an aid in controlling selenium deficiencies in sheep and lambs. Duocare LV is recommended for concurrent use with a drench from a different chemical group (i.e. Cydectin Long Acting Injection For Sheep)
What is Duocare LV Plus Selenium;
- A non-ML combination oral drench for sheep
- Contains levamisole (clear drench family)
- Contains fenbendazole (white drench family)
- Broad spectrum worm control
- Contains selenium
- A low-volume formulation for easy dosing
Why choose Duocare LV Plus Selenium;
- Perfect for a non-macrocyclic lactone (ML) drench rotation:
- Duocare LV Plus Selenium is a double combination drench containing levamisole and fenbendazole. It acts to control worms that may be resistant to either levamisole or fenbendazole and provides an opportunity to rotate away from macrocyclic lactone (ML) drenches.
- Provides broad spectrum worm control:
- Duocare LV is highly effective against all major internal parasites susceptible to a white/clear combination drench, including gastrointestinal roundworms and large lungworms. These worms reduce productivity, especially in young animals. Weight gains and wool growth can be affected significantly. Duocare LV will also aid in the control of tapeworm.
- It Contains Selenium:
- An aid in controlling selenium deficiencies in sheep. Selenium deficiencies and poor nutrition can increase the effect a worm’s burden can have on animals by suppressing their immune systems. Other problems associated with selenium deficiency are ill thrift, infertility and reduced production.
- A Low-volume formulation:
- A low-volume formulation means you are giving smaller doses per animal whilst still getting the same amount of active ingredient. This is an advantage when large numbers of sheep are treated, or you are treating heavy sheep. The low-volume formulation allows easier and quicker drenching.
Duocare LV Plus Selenium contains Levamisole, a member of the imidazothiazole (“clear”) family of chemicals and Fenbendazole, a member of the benzimidazole (“white”) family of chemicals. It is effective against sensitive and single-resistant mature and immature strains of the Roundworms and Lungworms (listed below) and aids in the control of Tapeworms and Selenium deficiencies in sheep and lambs.
- Barber’s pole worm (Haemonchus contortus)
- Small brown stomach worm (Ostertagia spp.)
- Black scour worm (Trichostrongylus spp)
- Small intestinal worm (Cooperia spp.)
- Thin-necked intestinal worm (Nematodirus spp.)
- Intestinal threadworm (Strongyloides papil/osus)
- Hookworm (Bunostomum spp.)
- Nodule worm (Oesophagostomum spp.)
- Large-mouthed bowel worm (Chabertia ovina)
- Large lungworm (Dictyocaulus filaria)
- It will aid in the control of Tapeworms (Moniezia spp.).
Duocare LV Plus Selenium has ovicidal activity. For this to be of benefit, sheep should not be placed on clean pasture until 12 hours after drenching.
Pack Size: 10-Litre
Registrant: Virbac (Australia) Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 55633)