Ficam W Insecticide
Active Ingredient: Bendiocarb @ 800g/kg
Ficam W Insecticide is a residual broad spectrum spray for control of a wide range of insect pests in domestic, industrial, commercial and public service buildings.
Ficam W Insecticide is registered to control American Cockroach, Flea, Housefly, Spider, Silverfish, Black Portuguese Millipede, Carpet Beetle, Black Carpet Beetle, Fire Ant / Red Imported Fire Ant Ants, Cockroaches, Australian Cockroach, German Cockroach, Oriental Cockroach & Flying pests.
Ficam W Insecticide non-repellent formulation is a non-pyrethroid and ideal for resistance management.
Ficam W Insecticide can be used in rotation with pyrethroids such as deltamethrin to limit resistance.
Ficam W Insecticide has minimal visual deposit after application.
Ficam W Insecticide is biodegradable with a low risk of environmental contamination; it is water-based, so contains no oil or solvent to damage surfaces.
Key Product Facts
- Made from the active ingredient Bendiocarb @ 800g/kg
- Excellent against wasps, ants, fleas and bed bugs
- Does not repel or excite the insects
- Once added to water, it has no classification
- Odorless, non-staining, non-tainting and non-corrosive
- Provides prolonged, residual insecticidal activity
When to use: All year round
Where to use:
- Public building
- Food handling
- Food preparation
Pack Size: 150gm (10 x 15gram sachets)
Registrant: Bayer CropScience Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 31988)