|Host & Pest
|Abattoir, Animal Housing, Ceiling - Interior Or Exterior, Insect Breeding Area, Manure, Pest Control - Along Fences, Wall Surface - Interior And/or Exterior & Yard
||Brown Blowfly, Common Housefly, European Green Blowfly, Lesser Housefly, Stable Fly
|Agricultural/farm Buildings, Boiler House, Canteen And/or Bakery And/or Restaurant, Commercial Premises - General, Domestic Pest Control, Food Processing And/or Preserving Plant, Hospital Pest Control, Hotel And/or Motel, Kitchen Pest Control, Laundry - Industrial / Domestic, Ship & Stored Product Facilities
||American Cockroach, Ant, Bed Bug, Black Portuguese Millipede, Carpet Beetle, Flea, German Cockroach, Oriental Cockroach, Silverfish, Smokey Brown Cockroach, Spider
|Bowling Green, Golf Course Turf, Golf Fairway, Golf Green Turf, Playing Field & Turf
|Cocksfoot Seed, Fescue Seed, Lucerne - Seed, Perennial Ryegrass Seed, Phalaris Seed, Sub Clover Seed
|Pest Control, Refuse Tip, Garbage Container
||Brown Blowfly, Common Housefly, European Green Blowfly, Fly, Lesser Housefly, Stable Fly
- Ficam W Insecticide should be diluted with water for application with hand or power operated sprayers.
- Wash out sprayers containing oily residues with water and detergent before use.
- When using hand sprayers, fill with the desired volume of water, add Ficam W Insecticide, close and shake or stir thoroughly before use.
- Shake or re-agitate sprayer before use if spraying is interrupted.
- Apply as a coarse, low pressure spray, just short of runoff, to surfaces, cracks and crevices where pests hide or live.
- Five litres of spray should treat 50 to 200 m 2.
- Absorbent surfaces require higher rates.
- Re-treat 6 – 8 weeks later, or when pests re-appear.
- Do not spray directly on humans or animals.
- Avoid contact with food, food utensils, or places where food is prepared or stored.
- Before use, remove or cover all exposed foodstuffs. Cover all dishes and utensils, and places where food is prepared or stored.
- Do not use on vegetation for consumption by humans or animals.
- Do not allow contact with mattresses, bedclothes or clothing.
- Do not use treated seed for animal or human consumption.
- Do not allow treated seed to contaminate grain/other seed intended for animal or human consumption.
- Do not feed treated seed, or otherwise expose, to wild or domestic birds.
PROTECTION OF WILDLIFE, FISH, CRUSTACEANS AND ENVIRONMENT:
- Do not spray surfaces where animals can lick.
- Dangerous to fish and other aquatic organisms.
- Do not contaminate streams, rivers or waterways with the chemical or used containers. Clean up spillages promptly.
- Keep animals away from treated european wasp nests for 24 hours.
- Dangerous to bees.
- Do not spray any plants in flower while bees are foraging.
- Store in the closed, original container in a cool, well-ventilated area.
- Do not store for prolonged periods in direct sunlight.
- Product and spray are poisonous if absorbed by skin contact or inhaled or swallowed.
- Repeated minor exposure may have a cumulative poisoning effect.
- Will irritate the skin.
- Avoid contact with skin.
- Do not inhale dust or spray mist.
- When opening the container and preparing spray wear cotton overalls buttoned to the neck and wrist and a washable hat and elbow-length PVC gloves.
- When using in enclosed areas wear disposable respirator.
- After use and before eating, drinking or smoking, wash hands, arms and face thoroughly with soap and water.
- After each day’s use, wash gloves and contaminated clothing.
- If swallowed, splashed on skin or in eyes, or inhaled, contact a Poisons Information Centre (Ph Australia 131126) or a doctor at once.
- Remove any contaminated clothing and wash skin thoroughly. If swallowed, activated charcoal may be advised. Give atropine if instructed.
- Additional Information is listed in the Safety Data Sheet
How to do a General Pest Control Treatment
WITHHOLDING PERIOD DETAILS (WHP):
Not applicable when used as directed