Nucidol 200 EC Insecticide and Acaricide
Active Ingredient: Diazinon @ 200g/L
Similar or Comparable: Diazinon for Sheep, Cattle, Goats & Pigs (Intervet) & Diazinon for Sheep, Cattle, Goats & Pigs (WSD)
Nucidol 200 EC Insecticide And Acaricide controls cattle lice & buffalo fly* on cattle, mange & lice on pigs, flies & lice on horses, lice on goats and flies in animal sheds (*Diazinon sensitive buffalo flies). Diazinon is an insecticide that belongs to the organophosphate group of chemicals.
What parasites does Nucidol 200 EC Insecticide and Acaricide control;
- Cattle: Lice (Bovicola bovis, Linognathus vituli, Haematopinus eurysternus) and buffalo flies (Haematobia irritans exigua)
- Goats: Lice (Bovicola caprae)
- Pig: Lice (Haematopinus suis) and mange mites (Sarcoptes spp)
- Sheds: Houseflies (Musca domestica) and stable flies (Stomoxys calcictrans)
- Horses: Flies (Musca vetustissima) and Lice (Damalinia equi; Haematopinus asini)
Why choose Nucidol 200 EC Insecticide:
- Contains the active ingredient Diazinon.
- Provides control of lice and buffalo flies on cattle and lice on goats.
- Provides control and lice and mange on pigs in a single product.
- Rapid knockdown against target parasites.
- Application methods include Backrubber, Rubbing Post and hand Spray.
- Low cost.
- Self-treatment application (back rubber and rubbing post) for Cattle.
Nucidol 200 EC Insecticide provides Buffalo Fly control for cattle;
The presence of Buffalo Fly on cattle does not mean treatment is immediately required. Cattle can tolerate small numbers of flies without losing production.
Treatment of the Buffalo Fly is required when there are more than 200 flies per animal (100 on each side) or when susceptible animals such as bulls show ‘fly worry’ (e.g. tossing of the head, sudden movements and reluctance to eat). Treatment on dairy cows is recommended if you estimate that there are 30 or more flies present.
It is recommended not to treat cattle unless flies are building up to numbers that are likely to cause significant welfare or economic problems.
Pack Size: 500mL & 5-Litre
Registrant: Zargo Animal Health Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 49876)