CYDECTIN POUR-ON FOR CATTLE AND RED DEER
Active Ingredient: Moxidectin @ 5g/L
Similar or Equivalent to: Moxistar Pour-On (The Hunter River Company), Maximus Pour-On (Ancare), Cattleguard Pour-On (Zoetis) & Moximax / TopDec Pour-On (Landmark).
Cydectin Pour-on For Cattle & Red Deer is a broad spectrum control of internal and external parasites. Cydectin Pour-on is made from Moxidectin, a second generation macrocyclic lactone endectocide for the treatment and control of moxidectin sensitive internal and external parasites of cattle and for the treatment and control of lungworm and gastrointestinal roundworms of red deer.
Cydectin Pour-on For Cattle & Red Deer is efficacious against roundworms, lungworm, cattle tick, lice and mites which infect cattle, and lungworm and roundworms of red deer.
BROAD SPECTRUM PARASITE CONTROL:
Cydectin Pour-On for Cattle treats and controls the following parasites:
Gastrointestinal roundworms (adult and immature L4)
- Haemonchus placei (Barber’s Pole Worm)
- Ostertagia ostertagi (O. lyrata) (Small Brown Stomach Worm)
- Trichostrongylus axei (Stomach Hair Worm)
- Trichostrongylus colubriformis (Black Scour Worm)
- Trichostrongylus longispicularis
- Cooperia oncophora (C.surnabada / C.mcmasteri) (Small Intestinal Worm)
- Cooperia punctata
- Cooperia pectinata
- Nematodirus helvetianus (Thin necked Intestinal Worm)
- Bunostomum phlebotomum (Hookworm)
- Oesophagostomum radiatum (Nodule Worm)
- Trichuris spp. (Whip Worm)
- Lungworm – Dictyocaulus viviparus
- Cattle Tick – Boophilus microplus
Sucking and Biting Lice
- Linognathus vituli (Long-nosed Sucking Louse)
- Haematopinus eurysternus (Short-nosed Sucking Louse)
- Solenopotes capillatus (Little Sucking Louse)
- Bovicola bovis (Biting Louse)
- Mange Mites – Chorioptes bovis
- Treats and aids in the control of Buffalo Fly – Haematobia irritans exigua
PERSISTENT PROTECTION PERIOD:
Cydectin Pour-on For Cattle & Red Deer prevents re-infection with the following parasite species:
(Parasite species & Persistent protection period)
- Ostertagia ostertagi (O. lyrata) – 42 days
- Haemonchus placei – 28 days
- Trichostrongylus axei – 28 days
- Dictyocaulus viviparus – 42 days
- Oesophagostomum radiatum – 42 days
- Bunostomum phlebotomum – 42 days
- Nematodirus helvetianus – 21 days
Cattle Tick Control
The persistent activity of Cydectin Pour-on for Cattle prevents the development of viable cattle tick for 21 days after treatment. Cydectin treats and controls strains resistant to OPs, SPs and amidines (amitraz). Cydectin can be used in strategic cattle tick control programs where treatment at 21 day intervals is recommended.
Buffalo Fly Control
Cydectin Pour-on can be used as an aid in the control of buffalo fly for up to 14 days after treatment.
PACK SIZES: 500mL, 2L (2.2L Promo), 5L (5.5L Promo), 15L & (17L Promo).
REGISTRANT: Virbac Australia Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 45970)
Cydectin Pour-On – Beef Cattle
Cydectin Pour-On – Dairy Cattle
Did you? Log in to leave a review.